Neon under lights, cool or un-cool?

Jared350z

this looks this poo

fbc2560ed2ab385459db13f3ad5790e2.jpg

Where as i think this looks kinda cool

IMG_4870_B363_2.jpg

i think it comes down to location and car/mods a clio with wolfrace wheels and 40mm springs look chavvy, but a full on serious wangan racers can pull it off, also if the kit actually flood the whole underside not just strips like on the uk cars above

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 1

Look man I'm sat in my greenhouse here throwing stones. I bought a few tweed jackets this year! If me 5 years ago had seen this I would have given myself a kicking :thumbs:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I know dude Im only playing around, nothing wrong with tweed jackets but must have suede elbow patches!!

I'm surprised that nobody has pointed out that blue neon underlights are illegal (as are red ones). These are reserved for emergency vehicles and you will at some stage attract the attention of the police. Any other colour should be O.K though if you like that sort of thing. I should point out that it isn't illegal to fit red or blue neons but they can't legally be used on U.K roads....

Pete