Neon under lights, cool or un-cool?

Jared350z

Like many of you I bet I'm not the only one who has watched or has been watching the fast and furious films. It may be the fact I am 25 and have the mental age of a 12 year old but I gotta say I like neons on a car. I've built myself up for the abuse so dont be shy, be interesting to hear what you guys think?

• Like 1

Seen them a lot recently, I'm friends with a guy who lives in the Philippines and there's always cars turning at meets out there with neons. Heard of a few people over here having them on order now... Ill never say never as I think a drift car with underglow and smoke plooming out at the same time will look amazing, but currently I'm not going to start trying to set the trend haha

• Like 1

Like all mods, they're a personal choice (or at least should be). If YOU like them, go for it!

They're just not 'fashionable' anymore......

EDIT...... But with the recent unfortunate events and the increased interest again the the F&F franchise, you'll probably see a lot more in 2014. As Brillo said, they would need to be fitted to a modded car though.

Edited by 14N