Neon under lights, cool or un-cool?

Jared350z

You could try subtle undercar lighting and maybe match with interior hidden LED,s . Colour to match your car . I,m looking at ice blue to compliment my Night blue Zed.

I agree they can look naff but look at some of the high end super cars.They,re using more and more hidden lighting.

• 6 months later...

So I am also getting some LEDGLOW products, check the video and link below for the actual product demo. But essentially it includes underbody tubes, and 6 interior tubes for footwear and boot area, hopefully wheel well area is compatible too. And it can all be controlled via Bluetooth App.

My question is can any of you recommend someone in the south East that can fit them, for a reasonable labour rate? If you visit the product page the installation video and PDF looks simple, I get what needs to be done, just don't have all the tools, time and patience to do it, Any help would be appreciated. Thank You!

http://www.ledunderbody.com/million-color-led-underbody-lighting-kit-bluetooth-connectivity.aspx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by DarmoZ

Group of boys near me who go about in crappy type r's and corsa's at night with there neons turned on loool. Dont seem to be pulled over have no idea why, look cool for maybe 10 seconds then just look tacky haha. Would only ever get neon for my boot if i had a good sound system but i dont

OK so after hearing all the responses and getting thoughts from a few work colleges today,

I'm starting to think this may not be such a a good investment.

FYI I do have a decent sound system in my Z, so perhaps just the interior kit would be cool but not chav looking, and I could ft easily myself :)

If however Fast and Furious 8 goes back to the roots of tuner street racing like the first movie I think we can expect a return of underbody fashion trend, especially for Jap tuners.

which brings me to my POV, on low jap tuner vehicles (like a 350z) Underbody neons look alright in my opinion, it when you see them on Corsa's and Clio's thats when it looks chavy.

what do you think?

I think that they're chavvy full stop. No car in the history of the world has ever been improved with underbody neons.

Fast 8 could have everyone driving round in Novas with pink flower stickers on, that still wouldn't make them cool.