**Attention-Stolen** JapSpeed Exhaust

Hughesie90

Hi all,

Apologies if this has been posted in the wrong area but.. if anyone see's a Japspeed K1 Exhaust up for sale around the Norwich/ EA area please contact me,

City Link apparently "Lost" my Exhaust, quite how the F**k you lose something of that size I will never know, it took them two weeks to come to that conclusion,

it was apparently signed onto the van at the depot but never delivered, now these don't go up for sale often and there are a string of missing parcels so obviously their drivers are thieving bastards,

I reported and have a case with Watchdog which is why I'm ever more eager to catch these buggers out.

Thanks, Jason

City link have a pretty bad reputation but they are cheap hence why a lot of companies (not us) use them, unfortunately as with all couriers unless you pay extra for insurance you are only covered for a set weight per kilo which in the case of your exhaust system won't be anything near the value.

I hope you get somewhere with them, December has to be the worst month for things like this to happen, they have to take on a huge amount of extra staff and sadly items seem to go missing.

Sorry to hear this but surely the retailer is liable not you.

They have the contract with the courier and so if its not delivered they have to replace it!

There's something in this. A contract to purchase is not complete until the package has been delivered, so the seller is still liable for the item until you get it, so they must replace it.