2003 v3 Supercharged GT Spec 350z - (452bhp / 400lb/ft)

wizard

Ok folks, here goes, this is not going to be easy…

I bought this car in early 2008 and it was pretty much stock at the time. Since then I have spent a lot of blood, sweat & tears (not to mention money) getting it to the stage it is currently in. The objective for the car was it to be a fast street car, not an all-out track car with a bone crunching ride with no creature comforts. Function over form was also preferred so bling was kept to a minimum. In the summer of 2010 the car was supercharged and has done around 10 – 15K miles boosted.

It is now with regret that I am putting my baby up for sale. It is very rarely now used due to time constraints with work commitments. I would rather someone owned it and used it more regularly. I do genuinely feel that I may regret this decision. My loss is certainly someone elses gain. I want the forum members to have first dibs on the car. If there is no interest in a week or two, I will start listing it elsewhere. If there is still no interest by early January I may end up hanging on to it!

The car will come with 12 months MOT and 6 months road tax for the new owners peace of mind. It has a lower rate tax band (around £220 a year).

2003 Kuro (KH3) Black J-Spec (52 plate), 6spd manual, GT Spec equivalent

Engine:

- Zmanalex supplied VQ35DE engine (around 40K miles on it). Around 90K miles on chassis, including import KM. Odometer shows 101K. HPI Clear.

- Vortech v3 supercharger (upgraded Si impeller). 3:13 pulley. Polychain GT Carbon Fibre belt.

- Uprev MAF Sensor

- Engine Damper

- CJM Stage 0 Fuel Return system

- Walbro 255 Fuel Pump

- DW 600cc injectors

- Motul 300v 15w50 Oil

- K&N Oil Filter

- Mishimoto Oil Cooler

- APS Extra Capacity Oil Sump

- Mishimoto Radiator

- Motordyne Plenum Spacer 5/16"

- HKS Grade 8 plugs

Exhaust:

- Inchiba Y-pipe

- Berk Decats (Stock cats included too).

- 5zigen A-Spec Exhaust (comes with removable bungs)

Drivetrain:

- 2006 gearbox with around 25k miles on it (previous gearbox had 3rd gear synchro issue)

- Eibach Anti Roll Bars (front & rear)

- ACT Super Street XTreme Clutch (NZ1-HDSS). – Only 2K on clutch. Smooth progressive engagement and light pedal, but still very strong and resilient!

- Lightweight Flywheel

Brakes:

- Stock Brembo Calipars

- DBA T3 4000 Discs

- Carbotech XP10 Pads (front) – Replaced under 1k miles ago

- Ferodo DS2500 Pads (rear)

- Motul RBF600 brake fluid

- HEL All round braided brake lines

Electronics:

- RSW Pillar Pod with AEM AF/R and Boost gauges.

- Uprev for stock ECU. Speed limiter removed.

In-Car-Entertainment

- Pioneer AVC- X3500DAB Double Din Unit with full iPhone / smartphone integration

- Secondary screen in enclosure

- Satellite Navigation through Smartphone App (Navfree / TomTom / Garmin)

- Beats Freeview TV Tuner (with USB input). Can play all Freeview channels on both screens on the move. Reception is exceptional and there are no glitches even at 70mph or above -> for the passenger of course!

- DAB tuner crystal clear radio

- GT-R 4 channel Amplifier

- Coaxial speakers (front)

- Upgraded Subwoofer (bose replacement behind driver seat)

- Dynamatted subwoofer enclosure and components

Bodywork & Msc:

- Shine Auto front bumper (v2 replica) with Mesh Grill

- Shine Auto canards

- Shine Auto Rear spats

- 30% tints

- Carbon Fibre Air Vent Intake Duct

- Z-Badge front and rear

- Uprated Boot Gas Strut

- Thatcham 1 approved Clifford Concept 650 Alarm

- Remote electronic folding mirrors on alarm activation

- Laser Park Pro (front “parking sensorâ€) J

- Nismo CF Gearknob

Tyres (stock Rays)

20mm Eibach front spacers

25mm Eibach rear spacers

265/35/18 Federal 595 RS-R (rear)

235/35/18 Federal 595 RS-R (front)

Performance numbers

Mapped by Mark @ Abbey Motorsport with Uprev. Running around 13PSI boost. Making 450bhp @ hubs / 400lb/ft (close to 500bhp fly). Perfect numbers for the Z33 chassis in my opinion.

Maintenance

- Oil & filter changes every 2 - 3K miles. Has just been serviced and only driven less than a 100 miles since.

- Brake Fluid and Front brake pads changed less then 500 miles ago.

- Coolant changed a few weeks ago

- Front bumper has just had a resprayed to cover stone chips.

Car always run on high octane fuel, usually VPower.

Lots of receipts for the car.

_______

It goes without saying that the performance of this Zed vs an N/A one is incomparable. It is unlikely you will find many cars that can keep pace with this on the road. Driving a stock 350z after driving this will feel incredibly dull guaranteed.

All things considered, I feel I have been very realistic with the price, if not a bargain. To build the car has cost me in the region of £20K not including the original purchase of the car. Believe me, if you’re thinking of doing this, it would be far wiser buying one done already.

FORUM PRICE: £10,500 OVNO

CAR LOCATED IN LONDON

IMG_4058_zpsb6cfced1.jpg

IMG_4056_zps09779a02.jpg

photo_zps1bde3506.jpg

photo1_zps55e23c22.jpg

photo_zpsc0a9eff8.jpg

photo_zpsd8199b63.jpg

photo_zpsfa9d6155.jpg

(Abbey dyno day. Highest power N/A 350z vs this one).

Edited by wizard
  • Like 1

Good luck with the sale matey. Enjoyed your company in Wales and it would be sad to see you retire from

z ownership. I've tailed you're car on a few occasions during Wales and she sounds and performs perfectly.

All the best :thumbs:

• Like 1

Hey Ray sad to hear you are even considering to sell the zed!

You knew you were going to be asked to leave home at some point :scare: and so no panic.

Did you forget yo list the KWs or did you sell tghem separately.

Ultimately if you donot secure a sale ASAP consider parting out as you would get more for the car

• 2 weeks later...