Had it a week now... picture heavy

Yeah.. Chris 'Marzmans' old car indeed. Love EVERYTHING about this car its been a great first week. think ive spent nearly 200 quid in fuel :scare: i think the wheels look brilliant and dont think i'll change them (Maybe a re-colour but i like the grey for now)... gunna mod up the engine bay a little and see where i go from there. need to get them Nurb stickers off untill ive been myself, cant wait but im terrified haha

Looking good Matt. Some good pictures there. B):)

One thing i wanted to do for you but ran out of time was to polish the headlights up a bit. I usually do it twice a year - get some metal polish (autosol or similar) and a polisher, or polishing attachment on your drill and then spend 5 minutes on the headlights. Will really clear them up and make them look a lot sharper/newer.

Zed look's awesome Spatt and some cracking pictures there. :clap:;)

If you want to remove stickers then just gently heat them up with a hair dryer and start peeling them from a corner edge once the glue has warmed up/started to melt. Should come of easily enough, then afterwards you can just use a small squirt of WD40 on a rag to get any sticky residue left off. :thumbs: