Had it a week now... picture heavy

Lovely Zed. What steering wheel is that ?. :thumbs:

The wheel is a factory option in Japan.. guess the guy who bought it new didn't like the standard one. Sadly no cruise control. . But horn and airbag are present.

The first location is at holm sumit. Just off woodhead pass heading towards Holmfirth a jem of a road iv known about for years.. the others are taken just off the A666 heading north out of Bolton again some belting roads.. im looking forward to Wales ;)

It is a stunning car that one.

However the wheels......personally I hate those wheels in any event but on a car so nicely modded they are even worse.

Each to there own like and it doesn't detract from it being a stunning looking car.

what you need is something like GT4 alloys in smoked chrome (or whatever you call that colour) to go with that kit

What are the gt4 wheels? Are they the ones like on a GTR? if so I love them wheels! I've done the whole swapping wheels over winter before but I cant be bothered anymore. .

Dont know if anyone saw the orange colour that Chris had on his wheels? ?

Big maybe but might go for this one day

what you need is something like GT4 alloys in smoked chrome (or whatever you call that colour) to go with that kit

What are the gt4 wheels? Are they the ones like on a GTR? if so I love them wheels! I've done the whole swapping wheels over winter before but I cant be bothered anymore. .

The best thing is - the colour on those rims now is a 40 quid rattle can job. You can do it in a weekend and if you dont like it, spray them again!

The best thing is - the colour on those rims now is a 40 quid rattle can job. You can do it in a weekend and if you dont like it, spray them again!

yeah, I love the colour... where am i getting it from in future then??

im getting some spacers for them so wont be going after market... I did like the orange you had on the wheels though. :D i wonder how they would look with a can of clear coat on to gloss them up a bit??

yeah, I love the colour... where am i getting it from in future then??

im getting some spacers for them so wont be going after market... I did like the orange you had on the wheels though. :D i wonder how they would look with a can of clear coat on to gloss them up a bit??

So the colour on there now is Halfords Anthracite. And they have several coats of clear coat on there. (I never tried the orange with clear coat if thats what you meant)