RIP Paul Walker

Commander

Must admit I don't get all the hero worship :shrug:

Did he do much else than appear in some average films....

Am I the only one who thinks that someone that says some of the things quoted and dies in a fireball (ok he wasn't driving but surely egging the driver on) leaving a daughter is maybe a bit of a thoughtless selfish barsteward....

Very sad indeed, but I had never even heard of him :wheelchair:

Sent from the golf club...

Am I the only one who thinks that someone that says some of the things quoted and dies in a fireball (ok he wasn't driving but surely egging the driver on) leaving a daughter is maybe a bit of a thoughtless selfish barsteward....

Out of all the fnf actors he was the only one with an excessive passion for cars

Never personally had the opportunity to find out :( but he wasnt a hollywood stuck up actor always had time to talk to normal people,

He became a competitive driver in the Time attack series and a few other series,

Most of all he start the Reach out world wide organisation to help out the worse of in country that disasters have taken hold of, and he didnt sign check there are loads of images/videos of him out doing the aid work himself getting his hands dirty

But for a lot of people he and the rest of the fnf team are the reason they are into cars me included when i was a little lad if i had watched it i probably would have a verging on un health interest in cars for the 14 years, So with his passing its almost as if that person that got you into parts of your life now has gone or in my case a big part of my last 14 years as i did actually follow a lot of Paul doing on social media etc.

I really don't know how you think its selfish to leave his daughter he didnt plan for it?

• Like 3

I can see where you're coming from. It's obviously sad, especially for his family. But I suppose the question is, if this was just two random members of the public instead of a guy who was in some films, would we be slating them for driving dangerously and potentially putting other people at risk in the process?

I can see where you're coming from. It's obviously sad, especially for his family. But I suppose the question is, if this was just two random members of the public instead of a guy who was in some films, would we be slating them for driving dangerously and potentially putting other people at risk in the process?

Do you have any connection with dave and jonny from dartford? Probly not do you have a connection with paul walker? Assuming your a fan of his work then yea

Thats the difference both sad but one effect more as they have memorys that involve one person not the other two if that makes sense,

I think it's more to do with the fact that he was the main star in a huge series of films about modified cars and that he was himself a car fanatic. So most of the people who are paying tribute are people who feel they have something in common with him, fans of the series or just genuinely want to pay their respects to somebody who died way before they were meant to.

I know all of the above apply to me.

Just in case people were wondering, he's been in other films :lol: some really good ones too

- Hours

- Running Scared

- Joy Ride (Maybe known as Road Kill)

These would be my other favorites of his films, (Saw him in Joy Ride before anything else)

Just in case people were wondering, he's been in other films :lol: some really good ones too

- Hours

- Running Scared

- Joy Ride (Maybe known as Road Kill)

These would be my other favorites of his films, (Saw him in Joy Ride before anything else)

Into the blue was good, Not sure if they got to film it in the end but he was due for a District 13 remake which im sure would have been epic

Vehicle 19 was a bit Meh.

this was horrific tho

Edited by StevoD

Out of all the fnf actors he was the only one with an excessive passion for cars

Never personally had the opportunity to find out :( but he wasnt a hollywood stuck up actor always had time to talk to normal people,

He became a competitive driver in the Time attack series and a few other series,

Most of all he start the Reach out world wide organisation to help out the worse of in country that disasters have taken hold of, and he didnt sign check there are loads of images/videos of him out doing the aid work himself getting his hands dirty

But for a lot of people he and the rest of the fnf team are the reason they are into cars me included when i was a little lad if i had watched it i probably would have a verging on un health interest in cars for the 14 years, So with his passing its almost as if that person that got you into parts of your life now has gone or in my case a big part of my last 14 years as i did actually follow a lot of Paul doing on social media etc.

I really don't know how you think its selfish to leave his daughter he didnt plan for it?

Agree with all of this :)

Not sure if this link has been posted yet but my misses showed it to me last night. Some woman on posted a blog about 5 reasons she is glad Paul died.....

http://modernwomandi...ul-walker-dead/

This is just unbelievable!!!!

Edit - Oh, and she is now on suicide watch after all the hate mail she has been given!

Edited by mattross1313

Not sure if this link has been posted yet but my misses showed it to me last night. Some woman on posted a blog about 5 reasons she is glad Paul died.....

http://modernwomandi...ul-walker-dead/

This is just unbelievable!!!!

Edit - Oh, and she is now on suicide watch after all the hate mail she has been given!

Wow...just wow. How could anyone say such things, towards anyone!?!

1 - They can't be that sh!t considering the success of each movie. Not every movie has to appeal to everyone.

2 - That's just sick, if his family read that, I feel so sorry for them. She obviously has nothing interesting going on in her life.

3 - A death should never be a distraction, if we were going down that route, what about the tragic Glasgow incident?

4 - Obviously never watched any other film in her life, Vin Diesel has been in a lot more films that Paul and a long time before as well.

5 - Just no comment, just a dumb@ss sexist women.

GRRRRRR :rant: :angry:

Edit ** - Wow...Those comments lol...some a bit too far.

Edited by grundy225

Obviously said to draw attention because no one would genuinely have those beliefs. That's the benefit of the internet for people like this, they can say things they would never have the courage to say in person.

Also, lol @ suicide watch.. Don't post what you know is going to be controversial if you can't handle the flack.

I think the car picture and story is another attention seeking article. I mean, she's a internet blogger, one that no one really knows about and she drives a Lamborghini? Yea, sure.

Also, if you were going to attack someones car, wouldn't the wing mirror be the first to go? I also think i've seen that picture before from a guy in China who did that to his own car in front of the local Lamborghini dealer in protest, because of some warranty issue that they wouldn't stand by or something.

Edited by KyleR