My Supra and Other Cars.

Tricky-Ricky

Thought I would post up some of my old car pics, think I did some time ago but a lot of the older content seems to have gone.

My old Supra when I first got it,

DS05.jpg

0012.jpg

After I did a bit of work on it.

Bling02.jpg

Err A little more,

2007_1125008.jpg

002.jpg

004-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

0912240024.jpg

And my GT350 when I first got it.

DSCF2936.jpg

And after a bit of adjustment.

17302010_0531_120433.jpg

DSCF90012.jpg

DSCF90013.jpg

DSCF9010copy.jpg

DSCF0002-1.jpg

One of my many old bikes, I will try and find some pics of my old S13 and S14.

IMG_0003-2.jpg

Edited by Tricky-Ricky

Funny that as I used the little "image" tag that's at the top of each page and I have use plenty of times before yet I ended up with the results above!That why I asked! but thanks 350Ad :)Edit, sorted finally, never had so much trouble with inserting images before. Edited by Tricky-Ricky

@ Tricky-Ricky ~ Bikes not really my thing but I like the knives you've made. I too have enjoyed making the odd knife over the years as I'm a bit of a knife collector.

Made one or two using knives I've bought (dismantled & modified), a few from kits and a few from knife blade blanks. How did you make yours?

Heinnie Haynes do a few interesting knife kits on there site and also have things like birch wood blocks etc for making handles. ;)

@ Tricky-Ricky ~ Bikes not really my thing but I like the knives you've made. I too have enjoyed making the odd knife over the years as I'm a bit of a knife collector.

Made one or two using knives I've bought (dismantled & modified), a few from kits and a few from knife blade blanks. How did you make yours?

Heinnie Haynes do a few interesting knife kits on there site and also have things like birch wood blocks etc for making handles. ;)

I used to collect a few and then decided to have a go at making them, done a few now, I'll dig some more pics out, mine are made from scratch, just cut from a piece of stainless and then shaped by grinder and file, I don't have the facilities to temper them, but they are made from pretty hard stainless so they hold an edge pretty well, bolsters are brass, and the handles are exotic hard woods, but unfortunately I lost the labels that I had it marked up with, an old friend gave me loads of assorted types.