2014 Calendar . . Poll's or Surprise??

DoogyRev

Poll or Surprise  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should this years calendar be a Poll or Surprise

• Yes I like a good Poll
    • No, I like surprises

Poll for as many months as possible, surprise for the cover (so long as it's not Octets 70) :lol:

But on the other hand, if someone has submitted a very very themed photo for say… Christmas, that involves several scantly clad females elves, that would be a nice surprise and screw anyone else who submitted for December :lol:

• Like 4

But on the other hand, if someone has submitted a very very themed photo for say… Christmas, that involves several scantly clad females elves, that would be a nice surprise and screw anyone else who submitted for December :lol:

Off out to find some ladies of the night then Kyle . . . don't forget your beard :lol:

Off out to find some ladies of the night then Kyle . . . don't forget your beard :lol:

I can't grow a beard :byebye:

I'm happy either way. If some months are quiet feel free to move my pics around - if that helps share them out and allow polls for more months.

This is a great idea, why not limit it to Christmas. Can we not get scantly clad ladies for things like Easter, Star Wars Day, Valentines Day.....erm.....Happy September day. etc :lol:

Do it as a surprise, and do it based on quality of the picture NOT how much money has the owner spent adding that to the outside of their car. A well-shot stock Zed in a thoughtful location would be better as a calendar pic than one of a Zed with a huge body kit on riding on 20" wheels shot in a generic car park with some graffiti around.

The calendar has become something of a popularity contest in recent times, rather than quality pics of quality cars.

• Like 2

I quite like the exercise of going through the pictures and picking the ones I like - even when I differ from the majority - it's still good to see all the possibles.

There are normally lots of pictures I like, even if they don't win -

Edited by ianphampton

Popularity issue can be largely addressed by not telling us who took pic, the idea of polling for some months seems to be popular and suits those fence sitters, Ian, the real question surely is are pics good enough quality and can you poll and print etc in time.

Not saying that any of those cars don't deserve to be on there, but only if the pic merits it. Again, a good shot of a stock DE would be better than a dull pic of the green beastie, no offence meant Keyser.

Perhaps a rule that if you were in the last calendar, you won't be considered for this one? Keeps it fresh and stops the same people being in it every year.