Curious to what people do as a job in relation to having a zed

Zhorno

Retired Gentleman of Leisure. :)

Me too :lol: (Well, semi-retired)

You can't be old enough !

The poor young boy has to go out to sea to work. So the slightest whiff of wind and he's grounded.

He's so busy he's been to my place three time this year and he's in the North Lakes and I'm in North Wales so only 3 and 1/2 hour away. :lol:

I make a cracking cup of tea though. :lol:

I'll have you know I've done nearly 4 months work this year!! :p Including 3 days this quarter alone!

It can't possibly go on forever eh? But being paid and not going to work is amazeballs. I'd recommend it to anyone :lol:

• Like 1

The poor young boy has to go out to sea to work. So the slightest whiff of wind and he's grounded.

He's so busy he's been to my place three time this year and he's in the North Lakes and I'm in North Wales so only 3 and 1/2 hour away. :lol:

I'll have you know I've done nearly 4 months work this year!! :p Including 3 days this quarter alone!

It can't possibly go on forever eh? But being paid and not going to work is amazeballs. I'd recommend it to anyone :lol:

Any chance of a possible :ban: for the word 'amzeballs' ;)
  • Like 1

I sell stairlifts, used to have my own business selling mobility scooters - not as fast as zeds but lots of fun getting them onto two wheels when cornering. Would be interesting watching bizz put his 6.2l in one of them!

Zed is just a toy, do 45, 000 miles a year in work's Volvo.

I gave my brother a deadarm when he said that word! I was like serious?!

I gave my brother a deadarm when he said that word! I was like serious?!

Cool story bro! :thumbs:

Amazeballs! :lol:

airline pilot... have owned the zed for 2 years now and love coming back to drive it every time!

C'mon, surely an Airline Pilot can stretch easily to a GTR, what are you doing in a zed?!

haha, I do have a rather large training loan still to pay off still! Another 4 years and then it's either a GTR or Nismo 370z. In the meantime I will just enjoy what I do have, and that's a hell of a car!

On another note I am contemplating the FI route but a bit worried about ruining the 'driveability' of the car!

airline pilot... have owned the zed for 2 years now and love coming back to drive it every time!

C'mon, surely an Airline Pilot can stretch easily to a GTR, what are you doing in a zed?!

haha, I do have a rather large training loan still to pay off still! Another 4 years and then it's either a GTR or Nismo 370z. In the meantime I will just enjoy what I do have, and that's a hell of a car!

On another note I am contemplating the FI route but a bit worried about ruining the 'driveability' of the car!

Do it !!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

not gunna lie he's got a point I'm sure your above are wage packets !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk