My eyes have been "lasered" out..!

WhackyWill

I just followed a new reg Merc for a few miles this eve in stop start traffic in London.

Every time it hit its brakes SEVEN LED lights lit up in front of me, three either

side and the high level one. It was like looking down a Laser every few hundred yards.

Surely there must be a way to control this between town driving and motorway driving.

Maybe anything under 40 MPH you get a certain intensity light and over that you get

full LED brake lights. Surely this would not be a problem for car manufacturers to sort out

given the new electronic technology in cars..

Anybody agree..?? :scare: :scare:

Edited by WhackyWill
  • Like 1

Agreed and if they sit stationary with their foot on the brake pedal because they can't find the handbrake they should go out after 5-10 seconds!

Definitely agree and that's a pet peeve of mine. The amount of people that sit at traffic lights blinding you with there brake lights on when they've a perfectly good hand brake just takes the piddle. :angry:;)

Agreed and if they sit stationary with their foot on the brake pedal because they can't find the handbrake they should go out after 5-10 seconds!

Definitely agree and that's a pet peeve of mine. The amount of people that sit at traffic lights blinding you with there brake lights on when they've a perfectly good hand brake just takes the piddle. :angry:;)

"Perfectly good handbrake"?

So this doesn't apply to Zeds then? :p

• Like 2

"Perfectly good handbrake"?

So this doesn't apply to Zeds then? :p

:lol: Mine works perfectly well providing it is pointing skywards like a private school boys first erection. :lol: