who is better' h-dev or Abbey motorsport

RafsZed

Horsham and abbey both know there stuff. I'd go with whoever is cheapest.

H-dev and abbey have worked on joint projects with very large ecu manufacturers and are both very well thought of!

Well Jez and Mark are also very good at what they do tho ;)

Sorry but it was kinda the first thing that sprang to mind, prolly confirming the rumour that men think of sex every 5 secs....and the count had just reached 5, lol

So marriage is treating you well then...

• Like 1

Can't say anything about Jez @ H-Dev, seems to have a good reputation, but never used his services.

I like to be loyal, I'll always go to Mark @ Abbey MotorSport for anything tuning related :D

Huuuuuuuuuge experience, hundreds of 350z and 370z remaped, GTRs, etc. Had my 350z UpRev-ed, then supercharged and re-tuned there. Tuesday I'm getting my 370z UpRev-ed at Abbey.

Edited by octet
  • Like 2

Been to Abbey, nice guys, but also not that local to me, but you pay for what you get.

Yes we aren't the cheapest but I think we do a better job than most people;

Had a count up today over 300 cars tuned with Uprev software.

Servicing it is only Tuesday today had 5 350 Zeds through the doors @ Abbey for work;

Any questions ask away

I drove 500 miles to get my remap done at Abbey based on their reputation and reviews on here... I wasn't disappointed!

I probably should have gone to RS Tuning who are about 15 mins away, but I don't see them on here offering as much help and advice like Mark and Jez.

Edited by Paddy78