who is better' h-dev or Abbey motorsport

RafsZed

I should also add that I use Mark at Abbey for all my tuning work and am very happy with the results and service I've received there. Mark has also been very helpful to me on the phone/email on quite a few occasions when I've needed advice.

I have not had many dealings with Jez at Hdev, I have purchased a few bits from him and was very happy with the service. I have only heard good things about them.

At the end of the day, they both give a top class service so its up to you to decide who you want to use. I will be going back to Abbey in the not too distant future for another tune once I've fitted a few more bits.

Thanks for clearing that up in your previous post Sam :) Although I'm not in the S/C division, like you, as previously stated in this thread, I wouldn't take my car anywhere else other than Abbey for my tuning requirements :):thumbs: After all, this whole thread is all about personal choice and customer loyalty, so just as I wouldn't change my buying preferences in everyday life unless a product or supplier lets me down the same applies here to the company I chose to tune my Zed.

I really hate these sort of threads. Word spreads through here like fire, about who people use and who have had problems, without these sort of threads. IMO this thread should have been locked at the start to prevent traders on here going head to head over something trivial. I agree that people like to hear views but for someone to post a who's better thread is a joke.

Its like starting a who's better, CS or Tarmac etc.... absolute joke. This just causes arguments and is completely pointless and nothing will be achieved.

• Like 2

I really hate these sort of threads. Word spreads through here like fire, about who people use and who have had problems, without these sort of threads. IMO this thread should have been locked at the start to prevent traders on here going head to head over something trivial. I agree that people like to hear views but for someone to post a who's better thread is a joke.

Its like starting a who's better, CS or Tarmac etc.... absolute joke. This just causes arguments and is completely pointless and nothing will be achieved.

Agree.

Unfortunately were stuck with it.

CS AND TARMAC EH um what you just started lol

Edited by 4RE Leather
  • Like 1

What about tdi north ? Good bad ? Thinking of going there for a service, then exhaust, induction, remap

I know nothing about them so I cant comment.

South for tuning its Jezz without a doubt.

Kent area for sheer knowledge on anything else its Brooklands kent.

And for donuts and a laugh its The Zed Shed.

Appreciate the reply, I know tdi are affiliated with abbey (tuning only I believe), I was just after a recommendation for somewhere oop north'ish as I'm in north wales . I usually do all my own servicing/repairs but with the car being under warranty I thought it prudent to get the stamp

Cheers

Paul

rs tuning in Leeds done a great job of mines if you're wanting someone more northernly

Thanks Neil, Leeds is a 230 mile round trip for me but not out of the question, rs are well known in the clio community and have a good rep

TDI north did my uprev. I'd def recommend them. They even got hold of a tweaked uprev map off Abbey for my auto.

• Like 1

ok ok.

Everyone has had a say of some sort or other. Companies who the OP hasn't even asked about are getting dragged into this, as such I am locking this thread now.

Threads like this rarely achieve anything constructive other than for people to kiss arse or vent frustrations.

To the OP - do your research. Use Search function, the internet, other forums, actually call up and speak to both garages, that is the only way to make an informed decision.

• Like 3