Official Hello from a Lincolnshire owner

Hello all,

It's been just over 2 months since I first posted about being a prospective Zed owner, and after countless hours searching through various sites and dealerships I finally found something that resembled what I wanted.

I'm the very proud new owner of Paul "Theheffs" old car, who I must add has been ridiculously helpful and a top guy throughout!

The car truly is a testimant to the guy as its an absolute stunner! It's had everything and more that I'd ever need or want to do to it and really looks and drives like nothing I've ever been near before!

I'm not a huge modder mainly because I don't have the knowledge or bravery to start playing round with such a car so any help from any locals will always be most welcome and rewarded with beer! I live in a small village in north Lincs so if you're around say hello!!

Having one day off a week and spending 8 hours of that day training it to Essex and getting stuck in various jams on the M11 I've not had chance to give her a real clean and photograph it so I'll pinch my favourite ones from Paul and see where it goes.

Pictures as follows

null_zps66ac0431.jpg

null_zps93a5f58c.jpg

null_zps97be5fef.jpg

So hello from me!!!

Congrats on a fine purchase! I'm literally 15 minutes down the road from you (in Willoughton if you know it?), so if you need any help with the modding plans or just a natter and a beer let me know :thumbs:

Yeah willoughton is really local, 15 minutes is about right:) I'll hold you too that! Not got a great deal planned at present but I'm sure I'll catch the bug soon enough