Audi R8 vs Kawasaki Ninja

HEADPHONES

The vehicle performance is stunning but the guy is a bellend. All it takes is for some family in a Twingo to change lanes and he's ****ing murdered them all. If people like this only ever killed themselves the world would be a better place. I lost a mate because some bellend thought the world is a racetrack. Sickening.

Fair to say that got me sweating a bit too! Actually, what I can't actually believe is the womans reactions, a few half hearted protests and then basically goes along with it. Most peoples wives/GFs would have murdered the driver themselves if they were decent human beings.

Fair to say that got me sweating a bit too! Actually, what I can't actually believe is the womans reactions, a few half hearted protests and then basically goes along with it. Most peoples wives/GFs would have murdered the driver themselves if they were decent human beings.

I'm sure she doesn't want to **** off her sugar daddy.

Seen this on another car news site.... utter stupidity. I've gunned it and raced (which was silly in itself). Straight line then you've had your fun. Weaving in and out of traffic is just asking for death. Not good... 2:03... shoving people out the way, I hope he gets caught or someone releases his name. We've all had a crack at our cars for sure but... use your head and common sense at the very least... :headhurt:

Edited by AMT

He can drive that car though guys at No time in the video does he stress or panic nothing calm as you like, speeds of around 165 they reckon, very good viewing non of our little old Zedds would be keeping up with that little race :lol:

Well, my first impression was it looked like a computer generated game

If it was real, its a tad stupid on the roads

Also as an experienced biker and track rider I would have pulled over and shot myselft if that audi had of come past me

Rob

Unless you're in a Bugatti Veyron you aint ever gonna out accelerate a motor bike, great video everybody is entitled to do what they want and if breaking the law accept your punishment, doing that on a public road is a little bit naughty but if you've never broke the speed limit by mistake or on purpose stick your name on the list below.

Unless you're in a Bugatti Veyron you aint ever gonna out accelerate a motor bike, great video everybody is entitled to do what they want and if breaking the law accept your punishment, doing that on a public road is a little bit naughty but if you've never broke the speed limit by mistake or on purpose stick your name on the list below.

Waits for ekonas better than you, im perfect response which he will probably now deny...

He can drive that car though guys at No time in the video does he stress or panic nothing calm as you like, speeds of around 165 they reckon, very good viewing non of our little old Zedds would be keeping up with that little race :lol:

The way I see it is, his cars worth a lot more than ours, stay close to him on the corners on a track and he'll back off ;)