Street attack on performer at the Bullring Disgusting!

Sempiternal

I read the responses here before watching the video and I was expecting a machete attack or something. Im not praising him but it was just a push. I don't think we just witnessed a serial killer in the making

You're right, it's totally not the end of the world in the grand scheme, but REALLY?

It's just the futility of it that gets me. It's such an utterly pointless thing to do to look well 'ard. What kind of mates have you got that think that's brilliant, instead of taking you to one side and having a word.

I read the responses here before watching the video and I was expecting a machete attack or something. Im not praising him but it was just a push. I don't think we just witnessed a serial killer in the making

Totally agree, but i personally see that as representing part of our **** take culture. i for example in an unnamed Redditch factory where i once had the joys to work at sigh. the warehouse lads would probably be in hysterics over that vid, infact id put money on them already seeing it and laughing at it.

why do i say that,, well through experience they/them (dick heads ive worked with) get off on peoples miss fortune as one lad from Bromsgrove put it "its normal to rip people with cancer" and in his words "if i get cancer id expect people to rip me"

ffs what's wrong with the young lads of today if they think ripping into cancer patients is fun!

im 32 and im slowly turning into my dad " damn youth of today lol"

remember when.... damn what was it called ... oh yea Happy Slapping was all the rage on youtube !!

again i know the vid isn't over violent in nature! but you can tell the guy is definitely part of the **** take culture!

Edited by Sempiternal

I find the fact that these things are deliberately filmed somehow makes it much worse. Also, if it was just a supposedly harmless prank he could have just given him a nudge (still wouldn't agree with it) but that was a very hard shove that could easily have caused a serious injury if the guy had landed badly.

I read the responses here before watching the video and I was expecting a machete attack or something. Im not praising him but it was just a push.

Remember the copper who just gave the guy a push .......

And another 'innocent' in this case - the child, could have been so easily badly hurt or worse.

No way can you even suggest it was something not to get angry about and this so-called 'happy slapping' is just another form of GBH, in my opinion.

• Like 1

I don't understand why people would do something like this. Pranks like this aren't funny, and had the chap got up and clipped this guy round the ear I'm sure he'd have started crying 'racist' attacks or get his 'gang' to come back and give the performer a beating. Why do people have such little respect for others?

I hope he pays for action :boxing:

I don't find it funny even as a joke played amongst friends also disagree with LRF4N for it being just a push.

I was pushed in exactly the same manner by a friend who thought it was funny, and 6 years on I have to live with a damaged spine and utter hatred for winters

cause the pain returns and makes life unbearable.

I hope he pays for action :boxing:

I don't find it funny even as a joke played amongst friends also disagree with LRF4N for it being just a push.

I was pushed in exactly the same manner by a friend who thought it was funny, and 6 years on I have to live with a damaged spine and utter hatred for winters

cause the pain returns and makes life unbearable.

Totally agree with you. Someone pushed me like that once when I was younger and I suffered whip lash. Back then I didn't know what it was but suffered with my neck for quite a while afterwards. Luckily I got better. Sorry to hear you weren't so lucky HASH. The guy in the video deserves to get layed out by the Predator imo. Hope the Police do something about it now they've identified him,