What should I do??? Arghhhh

theheff

Well, as some of you know, my head has been turned by a more petite little honda number. I love the zed, I still love to get in her and have a blast around the local country roads, I love the noise she makes. I still turn and look back at her when I walk away, to say bye and to admire the big old arse and the lines. And she runs like a dream. 2 years and no problems (touch wood)

She is in for her MOT at the moment, she should fly through?I had the intention of starting to strip all the aftermarket parts and put back to standard as I was looking to leave her for another woman, a miss honda s2000.

Well miss 2000. It's nicer to be inside her, she's all wrapped round you and makes you feel closer to her. And certainly feels more quality. The ride is as good but the noise is different. Not in a good or bad way, just different. When I see miss 2000 she looks sleek and lightweight.

Both have road presence, just in different ways.

I'm not sure what to do. I'm sold on miss 2000 but not sure I'm ready to let my current girl go.

I actually feel like I'm planning on cheating on the zed. Lol.

What's people opinions. Am I doing the right thing leaving her or should I stick it out and work on things.

I wish I was bored of themed cause this would be such an easier decision.

Going to have a look at another s2000 today. Think this will be the final make my mind up viewing. Need to have one for the day really to see how I get on with it. It's all well and good having a 15 minute blast on the vtec but actually living with it will be the issue, or not.

Changing your car can be a dilemna when you have a vehicle that's not giving you any problems and anything you buy that is 5/6 years old is a leap of faith really. Nice car though the Honda, it'll hold its value quite well and there's not many of them about.

Pete

Heff, you should should definately try the S2000 im sure there are some bits on your car that would look rather good on mine :lol:

Seriously though I do have to agree with others, if its itching that much then scratch it or at least see a doctor ;)

Unlucky humpy.

Drove the car today and didn't get a chance to open it up due to traffic. It was a really boring car for pottering about in. It was a main dealer car and top money for what it was but wasn't in good condition and needed a fair bit of touching up, including the roof.

Don't get me wrong the s2000s are lovely at full chat but I much much prefer the zed for everyday normal driving so going to keep it. Today's test drive has certainly cured that itch.

Get to keep the nur spec exhaust which has to be my favourite part of the car.

Think I'll get that carbon nismo spoiler now.

• Like 2

I went zed to s2000, best move I ever made, s2k was one of the best cars I ever owned. Test drive doesn't help. Have a chat with some of the guys over on S2K.com get some local to take you out and properly experience one. Bombing around with the roof down made mundane drives fun. I had the roof down in sun rain and snow, night and day, it just made the whole driving experience more fun. Can't explain it, you just need to experience it. Give me a bell if you want a chat I'll pm my number if you want it. I know the s2kuk chairman and a few other guys. Didn't look back when I pxed the zed. I found the 350 the most disappointing car I've ever owned. But that's my opinion not fact. I rank it lower than even my mr2 or 306gti6. Zed wasn't a bad car, it just wasn't a good car for me. Only bonus of it was the friends I made on here.