Took delivery of this bad boy and bad girl today!

The G Man

Thank god for that George I was worried when I saw you had returned your car to stock, now I know why. Beautiful motor mate... I enquired about one myself but too expensive for me for the mileage I do. Want to put the rear spoiler on mine but need to see one in the flesh before I can man up amd order one. Once again mate beautiful motor :- )

Oh yes the Nismo looks epic, glad you've stayed in the world of the Z.

That means you MUST get to LakeZ next year for a viewing :thumbs:

Can't say I like the mini, but then women are different lol.

Plan to make either Lake Z or the Wales meet next year, both looked a blast ;)

Wales is always a winner and we're waiting for the Scot clan to get down, as I'm sure that'll take it to another level ;)

• Like 1

Finally...................

both look FABULOUS :thumbs:

:lol: Yes mate, about time, have you got your spacers on yet ;)

Look forward to hear how you find the Nismo version compared to your previous 370.

First thing is how does the exhaust noise compare......?

The exhaust note is a lot deeper and a tad louder than I expected, was getting a nice, burble and a bit of a pop on the over run, very early days, I guess it will get better as it cokes up B) The salesman that has the demo model rates it very highly over stock, and to be honest I thought that was just sales patter, but he is very enthusiastic, he's the guy that's set up the meet next week at Nobles with ZMANALEX.

The drive back from Edinburgh today was mostly Mway and dual carriageway, that coupled with the fact I'm in a running in period, made for a sedate drive. The one or two moments that I had the chance to take a bend that little bit more enthusiastically, the improved suspension was pertinately evident, this is going to be a great handling car. The brakes, well, that was a revalation, not specifically used in anger but, jings crivvens, help ma'boab, they are very, very good.

I understand the styling isn't to everyone's taste, but by jingo, when I first seen it in the flesh a month ago, I was really smitten, that feeling is improving by the minute.

The aldershot dealer said the handling of the nismo was far superior to the standard car so i would be intested to hear your conclusions

As above Will, the salesman who runs the demo model raves about it, it is certainly flatter and stiffer, not tested fully in attack mode yet, but the signs are there ;)

Thank god for that George I was worried when I saw you had returned your car to stock, now I know why. Beautiful motor mate... I enquired about one myself but too expensive for me for the mileage I do. Want to put the rear spoiler on mine but need to see one in the flesh before I can man up amd order one. Once again mate beautiful motor :- )

Mate, I nearly bought the new Cayman, 2.7 with DPK box, very, very good, but, when you start adding a few comfort options, it fairly sky rockets, when I reached 49.9k, I thought, borrocks, this'll have to wait until I can get a better spec'd 3.4S. That's still the aim, gonna take a couple of years longer, but when I do get the one that I really want, it'll be a keeper for life.

The Nismo was always on my radar, and to be honest, is worth every penny, to me, for what is a great package.

The looks we were getting today said it all, with a few drivers nearly running off the road straining their necks :lol: , everything, and I mean everything on the M8 today, slowed down when they were overtaking me to have a good gawp, awesome machine, awesome looks, very happy chappie at the moment :teeth:

• Like 1

Finally...................

both look FABULOUS :thumbs:

:lol: Yes mate, about time, have you got your spacers on yet ;)

nah - not yet - just got back this evening - got tomorrow off, so hoping to have good go at it then :thumbs:

Looks epic. Didn't know you'd ordered one. I've got serious new car envy right now, one pal picked up an M6 Competition Pack yesterday, another gets a M5 today, and another gets his C63 AMG next weekend. Now you've got a Nismo - arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - I feel like a right pauper!!!

Edited by rogerxp

The looks we were getting today said it all, with a few drivers nearly running off the road straining their necks :lol: , everything, and I mean everything on the M8 today, slowed down when they were overtaking me to have a good gawp, awesome machine, awesome looks, very happy chappie at the moment :teeth:

We get that a lot in the Z32, great feeling. Made a bloke near enough ride his push bike into a lamp post the other week. Last time I did it myself, was a carbon Lambo on a 13 plate a few months back on the M1 and the time before that was a gunmetal R35 and I happened to be in our Z32, was a cool feeling going round the M25 next to each other. Seemed to be some mutual appreciation too, which was nice considering mine cost £1300 for me to buy and his was easily over £40k lol

Thanks for all your kind comments folks, driving through the gate at work today was awesome, some serious car envy going on, I stayed unsmug and, when asked I said, "Oh that, yeah just got it yesterday" :lol: Seriously though, very positive comments from them.

Warning point coming if your avatar and sig pics are not updated soon :bangin::lol:

:lol: I'll get on it right away sir ;)

Good choice sir, that looks epic!

I bet there will be a few haters that gradually warm to the nismo :)

I'm almost certain of that, once seen in the flesh, and yes, I'm biased, it's simply stunning :)

Warning point coming if your avatar and sig pics are not updated soon :bangin::lol:

:lol: I'll get on it right away sir ;)

Good choice sir, that looks epic!

I bet there will be a few haters that gradually warm to the nismo :)

I'm almost certain of that, once seen in the flesh, and yes, I'm biased, it's simply stunning :)

I'm really considering buying one now! That is stunning