Mr Clarkson...

zippypooz

VBH talked me into a Zed with her review and in tribute my exhaust note is exactly the same as her Marlboro Red sponsored voice. If Clarkson doesn't like it, that's a positive review for me.

haha yeah VBH talked ME into getting one too!! I love the review she did!!...although the voice helped too!!...plus seeing it beat the audi into submission on the track was a bonus!! :lol::boxing:

There are a lot of cars he doesn't like, it's just personal opinion. The hamster and vicky butler Henderson love it.

yeah i know, but to not find ONE single thing good about it lol...although i dont take his review too seriously to be honest. And if VBH loves it then thats good enough for me!!!...hmmm...now i own one, i wonder if she'd date me!!??? :huglove:

I think sometimes if there's enough small things about a car you don't like then it puts you off the entire car. I used to have an Audi A3 sportback which I hated even though some of it was very good there were enough small things about it which Meade me hate the whole car if that makes sense!

Why is it everytime i see Clarkson reviewing a zed all i hear are negatives!!...he even slags off its looks!!

For me, for the money, its probably the best car on the road!! Grrrrrrrr!!

Rant over. :rant:

Your opinion is somewhat biased as you now own one. Having owned many cars, yes the zed is good, but it is by no means the best car on the road for the money. I like the zed, but for me it was the most disappointing car I've ever owned. I think I suffered with the zed what berns suffered with his A3. And like chesterfield did with his xf. A car is different things to different people. Doesn't make their opinion any more or less valid than anyone else.

Well if you are only talking two seater sports cars, then 'for the money' its up against the Audi TT, S2000, Z4, Boxster etc. All very good cars. Well TT is debateable.

But 'for the money' you can get all sorts of really fantastic drivers cars - love my VX ;)

Have to say I would have bought another Zed but due to the amount of money and time spent on the previous one, I just couldnt bring myself to start over :)

Still love coming along to meets and looking over them - noticed a real shift to engine bling in the last year or so!

• Like 3

The only reason they say that is because it doesnt sit with the theme of the show. Given the millions of modified cars that exist without going bang out there they can't truely believe the claims they make about them.

Why is it everytime i see Clarkson reviewing a zed all i hear are negatives!!...he even slags off its looks!!

For me, for the money, its probably the best car on the road!! Grrrrrrrr!!

Rant over. :rant:

Your opinion is somewhat biased as you now own one. Having owned many cars, yes the zed is good, but it is by no means the best car on the road for the money. I like the zed, but for me it was the most disappointing car I've ever owned. I think I suffered with the zed what berns suffered with his A3. And like chesterfield did with his xf. A car is different things to different people. Doesn't make their opinion any more or less valid than anyone else.

Haha yes i am biased lol...although i always thought they were great looking cars...i suppose for what i wanted it fits the bill!!

Well if you are only talking two seater sports cars, then 'for the money' its up against the Audi TT, S2000, Z4, Boxster etc. All very good cars. Well TT is debateable.

But 'for the money' you can get all sorts of really fantastic drivers cars - love my VX ;)

Yeah although the boxster looks pants and the audi looks too 'girly' for me...out of those id only take the S2000 or the Z4 Coupe...Was looking at a Z4 Coupe before i decided on the Z...just had a bit more of an aggressive look in my opinion. But that said, yes theyre all good cars in their own right.

You can get 2 rx8's with fresh engines in them for the price of 1 Z :-/

Everyone claims they break a lot but that wouldn't matter as you'd have warranty and a spare hahahaha :-D

Hahaha!! Actually 2 friends of mine had the RX8...both had issues...sometimes its the luck of the draw i guess.

You can get 2 rx8's with fresh engines in them for the price of 1 Z :-/

Everyone claims they break a lot but that wouldn't matter as you'd have warranty and a spare hahahaha :-D

Hahaha!! Actually 2 friends of mine had the RX8...both had issues...sometimes its the luck of the draw i guess.

I'd rather push my Ford Nissan than drive a Chevy Masda

'cept I haven't got a Nissan

(or a Ford or a Chevy or a Mazda)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by ATTAK Z