Mr Clarkson...

zippypooz

The Sun and their ilk are poor from the angle I was looking at it though, I read an article in the Mail the other day whilst waiting in a cafe and even in the first two paragraphs I read 'the murderous Assad' along with the 'utterly horrendous crimes committed by the monstrous Syrian army' etc etc. They don't report the news Fact, they report the news Sensation. In the same way Clarkson will ignore all positive aspects of a Zed and just go on about how he can't fit his dog in the boot of the car so therefore its not a good car.

I am sure the language in The Sun is perfectly good, whoever what the ideas behind the text and the message they push is shockingly poor.

• Like 1

I think I'm right in saying that the first car Clarkson tested was a pre production UK which was imported from Japan and as a result had inferior plastics (which he moaned about like crazy). He also moaned about the Bose sound system which according to him the sub pounded his crumbling back. I don't think his review on the rag top was much better. The only Nissan he liked was the GTR (which pulled the only muscle in his neck). He's more of a Mercedes and Ferrari man which sort of says it all really. As funny as he can sometimes be he's a bit of a dinosaur.

yeah i saw that review!! i could never find the review with the uk spec one on top gear. only VBH's one...but that was enough to get me to buy one lol!!

I think I'm right in saying that the first car Clarkson tested was a pre production UK which was imported from Japan and as a result had inferior plastics (which he moaned about like crazy). He also moaned about the Bose sound system which according to him the sub pounded his crumbling back. I don't think his review on the rag top was much better. The only Nissan he liked was the GTR (which pulled the only muscle in his neck). He's more of a Mercedes and Ferrari man which sort of says it all really. As funny as he can sometimes be he's a bit of a dinosaur.

And yet, the top two things that we as owners moan about?

1. The crappy interior

2. The crappy Bose

I'm obviously a chav at heart ... I used to love having that speaker behind my back :lol:

And yet, the top two things that we as owners moan about?

1. The crappy interior

2. The crappy Bose

I'm obviously a chav at heart ... I used to love having that speaker behind my back :lol:

Hahaha...actually i love the bose system...and the Prodigy booming out Firestarter into my back saves me from seeing my physio!!

yeah i saw that review!! i could never find the review with the uk spec one on top gear. only VBH's one...but that was enough to get me to buy one lol!!

VBH could sell me anything she wanted. ;)

true!! Im wondering if she'll marry me as i own a zed...hmmm...maybe not. :huglove:

I'm with you Zippypooz, I think a lot depends on what music you play through it and the best bit is I've been playing cassettes on it that I haven't played for years. Oh the memories. :teeth:

yup!! lol i had loads of tapes i never threw away!! hadnt a clue what was on them but secretly enjoyed putting them in and seeing what id forgotten i had!!