New member from Japan

Hi everybody, my name is Eddie and i'm currently living in Japan. I recently aquired a 2003 Fairlady Z, or 350z, it had a couple of nismo upgrades installed by the nismo dealership per the previous owner. All in a very decent car. The reason i decided to join the forum is because i will be moving next year to the UK due to my work and i would like to start knowing the community and fellow enthusiasts. I attached a picture of the car as it sits now. When i get her in better shape i will have some better pictures taken.

post-19860-0-77064400-1377935976_thumb.jpg

Welcome.

Where are you in Tokyo?

Get yourself to Toshigi and have a look around the Nissan Production Plant. You will need to write to them at their Head Office in Ginza and provide an interpretor if your 'Nihongo' is not good. Trust me worth the journey while you are so close by :thumbs:

• Like 1

Thanks for the all the welcomes!

I'm not currently in Tokyo but i will be traveling there for the Auto salon next year before i head to UK.

And off course feel free to inquire about whatever you need that is available here, i don't get discounted prices but i can find some tricky parts thanks to some people i know :)

• 2 weeks later...