Silly accidents

ive watch the first 3 and stopped

the first one is a standard car hows that ricer ?

the second is a fairly stock s13 just lowered on wheel not really ricer?

the third is from the inside of an impreza so cant tell how riced is it but its not a crash its a mechnical failure?

Now having watched the rest there is alot more Ricer cars on here than in that video Fact.

For all the other people who are sat there wondering what a 'Ricer' is...... er what is a Ricer ???

Forgive me I'm old

(Man who asks question is a fool for the day, Man who doesnt ask questions is a fool for a lifetime)

the third is from the inside of an impreza so cant tell how riced is it but its not a crash its a mechnical failure?

Now having watched the rest there is alot more Ricer cars on here than in that video Fact.

At least one is on track, the evo one is on a closed course road rally I think. I bet none of them have bought new wheel nuts just because they are pretty colours, or wanted to paint their door handles red.

I wonder if BBK will post a video up when he does something wrong whilst driving or makes a mistake?!

For all the other people who are sat there wondering what a 'Ricer' is...... er what is a Ricer ???

Forgive me I'm old

(Man who asks question is a fool for the day, Man who doesnt ask questions is a fool for a lifetime)

Please excuse the double post. Good question:

Any oriental import car that has been modified for no real performance gain.

Ricer: An oriental car with no engine mods, a body kit, and possibly stickers. Made to look fast.

Not a ricer: An oriental car with a fully built engine, drive train, and suspension regardless of appearance.

At least one is on track, the evo one is on a closed course road rally I think. I bet none of them have bought new wheel nuts just because they are pretty colours, or wanted to paint their door handles red.

I wonder if BBK will post a video up when he does something wrong whilst driving or makes a mistake?!

I have, its called JapFEST 2013.

The first one is an FWD car trying to drift, that @*!#'s never going to fly.

The second guy may have a relatively standard car but ANYONE who drifts with their arm that far out of the window is a penis.

The third car is an Impreza with £600 of gauges, a rollcage but 2 inch intercooler piping leading to something that wouldnt look out of place with toast on it :lol:

• Like 1

Seen that clip before, I think the steering lock engaged as he turned the wheel so he couldn't then straighten up!