England vs Scotland predictions

hensh65

Though I should put a post up and see what everyone is thinking for the game tonight. Being Scottish I hope it is more of a competition than the u21s games but whats the thoughts down south? Anyone actually interested in the game tonight?

I'll be watching tonight, hopefully 5-3 England... but 2-1 is probably more realistic. As terrible as England are as a team I just don't think the Scots have enough to trouble us. Either way, I hope it isn't the usual snore-fest of a friendly.

England probably have the worst squad by there standards in as long as my short life can think of. However Scotland are in the exact same boat only there standards werent as high to begin with :lol: however i do think an england loss wouldnt be taken lightly

However Scotland are in the exact same boat only there standards werent as high to begin with :lol:

They haven't produced a decent player in years, don't know why because in the 40's/50's/60's and right through to the 80's Scotland churned out many world class players.

Pete

However Scotland are in the exact same boat only there standards werent as high to begin with :lol:

They haven't produced a decent player in years, don't know why because in the 40's/50's/60's and right through to the 80's Scotland churned out many world class players.

Pete

Pete you are looking at that from an england point of view, where they are producing players going for 35m (andy carrol :lol: )

Seriously though, steven and darren fletcher, and all the celtic and rangers players when they where firing on all cylinders was good enough by our standards. But now our team will be made up of lower premiership teams, championship teams and if forrest mulgrew and brown are fit a few celtic players. Sad times!

Pete

I'll tell you why Pete,

No1 reason, Teachers strikes in the 80's.

No2 reason, Electronic games, kids never went back to sport, as a whole in Scotland.

No3 reason. Playing football with a tennis ball, they all did it, Law, Baxter, etc. No more mining/desperate communities with gumption, now we have the desperate communities, without gumption!

On a brighter note, Scotland 11 - England 0, :yahoo:

• Like 1

Always love an England v Scotland clash, sat here with a tin of europish (fosters) expecting a 2-0 win. Rooney sticking himself in the shop window for a Chelski move so he might give it some.

Come on England!

Disclaimer: I know nothing about footy being a long suffering Luton supporter

I used to have a membership to England fans, so used to go to all the games at wembley, I've never been to a stadium with such little atmosphere in my life, well maybe the emirates,

Since then I don't care about internationals, they just bore me,

I support blackburn and have a couple in the Scottish team (Hanley, Rhodes) so I'd like a 2-1 to England Rhodes to score for the northerners