American Muscle

Jay

So as some of you know I have always had a soft spot for American cars and I missed out on a camaro earlier this month as I did not sell my 370z in time. Anyway I have just came across this little beauty...

Make: Chevrolet

Model: c3

Year: 1981

Condition: immuculate Price £

Mileage: 28,800

Color: grey

Type: Sports Doors: 2

Transmission: automatic

Engine Size: 5.7 v8

image-6.jpg

image-7.jpg

image-8.jpg

So what do you guys think?

As stated before Jay, you and I have very similar tastes ... amazing really considering the age difference

Very true sir, but it just means we have good taste lol. I need someone to buy my 370z now haha. However this does mean... I need to get a shed for winter and keep this as my summer car lol

Lol, guys, I am not expecting it to handle well......... this is a cruiser that has an awesome sound and a small bit of ommmphh. Just fancy a change from the 370z and a classic is the way forward I think

Haha ive literally been looking at these all night tonight and most of the last week (largely ive had a semi whilst doing so) Love love love!

I think this is my all time favourite looking car of all time and the noise must making things discharge in your pants!

Buy it

Buy it now

• Like 3