New member intro

Good evening,

Been a lurker on here for some time, thought id sign up and say hello before I take the plunge and buy my first z. The only thing standing in my way at the moment is the sale of my two motorbikes then its ON!

If anyone catches this message and has bought a car from Trade Link id love to hear from you with your opinions regarding the process of buying your car and how it was for you afterwards.

Greetings,

Thanks all. Will continue to lurk and soak up as much as I can before I get my car. Spent months looking into the minutia xD Budgets set, focused on what I want. currently thumb twiddling while I wait for my bumbling go slow mechanic to get his thumb out his pooper and prepare one of my bikes for sale. ugh. Anyway im in the Wigan area. See plenty of z's kicking about but never seen an oc sticker (do you do those?).

Hello and :welcome:

A few members have bought their cars from Trade Link and Greg from there is a member on here (MyFairlady). Use the search function, I'm sure you'll find some feedback.

350Z-UK.com stickers (as in the banner above) are available at the bargain price of £4 (or free when you have 350 posts). Why not buy one in readiness for your new car :thumbs:

Out of interest, what bikes you got?

I have heard of tradelink and apparently the main man there has a beautiful face... just what i've heard...

Anyway no BS, allow me to introduce myself. Greg here at Tradelink! When you are in a position to buy, just give the website a look and see if anything takes your fancy.

www.tradelinkcars.co.uk

We always have a range of zeds starting at around the 6k mark and going up no more than 10k normally.

Any questions you have or if you have specific requirements, please call me direct on 01923260002.

Welcome to the forum,

Greg :)