The Silver roadster - she's mine!!!

Hi all,

I've been lurking for a while, soaking up as much advice as I could before taking the plunge. Thanks for that, it was extremely useful.

Last Friday I picked up my 350Z 313 GT Roadster and I love it! Coming from a sensible family car to this is quite an eye-opener. I must try to avoid arrest but it won't be easy!

She's a 2008 car with 13000 miles (plus 500 from this weekend) and is close to immaculate. :teeth:

• Like 1

Sunny day today, nice drive in to work. Must remember that I have no roof when singing along to Them Crooked Vultures though (sorry jonny, I'll dig out my copy of Who's Next at some point). :blush:

• Like 2

Consumption is proving interesting, I reset it when I picked it up and it's currently showing 17.1mpg despite 50% motorway!

Hopefully I'll get used to the exhaust note at some point and stop driving it like I stole it!

Oooooh same as the one I just got, mines got a bit more milage, 27000K on an 07 plate. Cant beat a convertible on a nice day especially a Zed as you sit there listening to the exhaust. Who needs a stereo :) Welcome mate

• Like 1

:wave: Welcome! There gettin' rarer now with lower miles. I was lucky in oct to pick my 58' GT up with just under 16K on the clock.... mind u its now at 28K... lol ive started to calm down a bit tho haha
  • Like 1