Bizz's LS3 6.2l V8 350Z Drift Car Project - IT CAN DRIFT!! :)

bizz

oh only 650hp? :lol:

It's a good Hp to use as a base man ;-)

Well, at least I've played the lottery today. If I win the jackpot, LSA (all included) for 10 people on the forum here, all on me! :lol:

If you win the lottery, buy 10 LS3's let me twin turbo them for you and we can have them over 900bhp and 1000lb.ft of torque :) lol

If you win the lottery, buy 10 LS3's let me twin turbo them for you and we can have them over 900bhp and 1000lb.ft of torque :) lol

DEAL! :lol:

Dibs!! :lol:

There was an engine selling on USA eBay funded to 650 already, sure it was like stage two LSA or something but well over my budget :(

They're really not hard to get to that kind of level. I'll put the full spec of my engine up later but that's basically only running a cam and a new map. They're typical american engines... loads of capacity but running well within their limits. Which is perfect for drifting :D

They're really not hard to get to that kind of level. I'll put the full spec of my engine up later but that's basically only running a cam and a new map. They're typical american engines... loads of capacity but running well within their limits. Which is perfect for drifting :D

This is interesting....

So in effect same power'ish from the LS3 with cams as you would the LSA.

(Goes shopping for LS3 instead now :lol: )

• Like 1

This is interesting....

So in effect same power'ish from the LS3 with cams as you would the LSA.

(Goes shopping for LS3 instead now :lol: )

I told you this 2 yrs ago!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I was under the impression at the time the LS3 was good for 400 and a SC is required to make decent numbers.

Subsequently I've now found LS suppliers and dug around a lot more, so yes you did mention the LS3 and LS2.

Heh, saw the title of this and thought "another dreamer" but then saw who was posting it and cant wait to see the finish product, Bizz's R33 is legendary and he can pedal it pretty alright as well ;)

Driftland watch out I reckon :lol:

Edited by docwra
  • Like 1

Heh, saw the title of this and thought "another dreamer" but then saw who was posting it and cant wait to see the finish product, Bizz's R33 is legendary and he can pedal it pretty alright as well ;)

Driftland watch out I reckon :lol:

Hey man, I didn't know you were on here :) it's nice to know you liked the 33. I'm hoping that this isn't going to be just a dream putting a lot of effort into it so hope you'll like the end product this time too :D

FFS! Please stop before is tooooooo late!!! :cry:

well if you're getting rid of your supercharger.....dibs?!

I think it'd be more than just a SC, it'll probably be the entire engine as well.

FFS! Please stop before is tooooooo late!!! :cry:

well if you're getting rid of your supercharger.....dibs?!

I think it'd be more than just a SC, it'll probably be the entire engine as well.

+ECU I'd guess. Basically a very nice package for someone to buy!

argh still chipping the sound deadening out!!! at least it should be all out tomorrow :) then the big clean up can begin before the stitch welding bonanza lol

Gotta love jobs like that - I spent every night for 6 weeks sandblasting every part from the bottom of my car - Tedious much :headhurt::lol:

Be worth it in the end though and besides your better half is doing it while you make the brews so no complaining :nono:

Good work man, might bring mine round for you to do next week ;-)

lol I wish she was doing it last night but I was on my lonesome. Had the radio on in the background and just chipped away to the music.

Yes!!! I have already been through this build with a fine tooth comb, getting a few ideas and looking at things I would like to do better.

The one thing I haven't found though is what oil pan he's got on his LS. If any of you guys can lay your hands on that piece of info I would be very greatful :)

Yes!!! I have already been through this build with a fine tooth comb, getting a few ideas and looking at things I would like to do better.

The one thing I haven't found though is what oil pan he's got on his LS. If any of you guys can lay your hands on that piece of info I would be very greatful :)

Fueled Racing Moroso Oil Pan Kit as seen: http://ksportusa.com/ksportformulad350z/ :)

• Like 1