In the words of Vin Diesel.......

Ricey

It pisses me off when people take 'my' space outside my house, but it's a completely irrational thing as I know full well they can park there happily: It's the same logic I use to park the MX-5 down the road! :lol:

Tbh I get more irritated at myself for getting irritated about it. I'd never dream I'd leaving a note either, but then I would also never respond as it's just asking for someone to let your tyres down.

Me too. We have resident parking permits but not allocated spaces. I still tend to treat the space outside as mine and get irrationally wound up when I come back to find someone else parked in it :) What really bugs me is that every year the people in an adjacent road have a street party. They are supposed to use a nearby car park for the day but some of em moves their cars into our road and fill up the spaces (and we aren't even invited to the party!)

Edited by sipar69

Just one more clue, don't be tight :lol:

Ok, ok......what's the most wanky hairdressers car that would be driven by a male middle management **** that immediately springs to mind

Does it start with a 'T' and end with a 'T'? :teeth:

Just one more clue, don't be tight :lol:

Ok, ok......what's the most wanky hairdressers car that would be driven by a male middle management **** that immediately springs to mind

Does it start with a 'T' and end with a 'T'? :teeth:

Talbot?! :yahoo:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talbot

Nah thats too good a car for Ricey, and you wouldnt get a hairdresser in it! :lol:

Lotus_Sunbeam.jpg

• Like 1

Oh.........my..........****ing .........God

NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Just told my mum about the parking incident and my vitrolic response....the conversation went as such

Me 'Yeah some moaning git left a note on my windscreen saying would you stop using this space as your own personal car park'.

Mum 'is that all it said?'

Me 'yep'

Mum 'did it not have a kiss on it'

Me 'Im sorry ****ing what mother? What? Whatwhatwhat ****ing what?'.

Mum '.........your uncle colin made me do it'

Brilliant. So ive now got an abusive 4 ft long reem over paper on my windscreen abusing my own ****ing mother.

Hells teeth!

• Like 11