Roof wrap and rear window tint

14N

Okay, so I had my roof wrapped gloss black and my rear window dark tinted today.

Many thanks to Jack and Hannah from Ultimate Wraps (with help from Brett) who completed an outstanding job. I’m very happy with the results.

Anyway, on with the pics.

First thing’s first. Remove the B pillars, and lift the A pillars. Then give the roof a ruddy good clean.

SAM_2004_zps40e795a1.jpg

On with the vinyl…

SAM_2007_zps7760fe9b.jpg

SAM_2008_zpsc314de8a.jpg

SAM_2009_zps8e415f9d.jpg

SAM_2012_zpse8a21f5a.jpg

Roof Done :thumbs:

SAM_2013_zpsce4241a5.jpg

SAM_2014_zps7d87f2cf.jpg

Moving onto the window…. (It’s cut to shape on the outside, but applied internally – before anyone asks) :lol:

SAM_2017_zps344756ab.jpg

SAM_2018_zps3c9fe59b.jpg

And we’re done :teeth:

SAM_2025_zpsbbf3ebb9.jpg

SAM_2026_zpsdca3db94.jpg

SAM_2027_zps89b87e90.jpg

The total time taken to complete both the roof and window was just over 3 hours and that included me getting in the way and taking pictures. :teeth: Jack was happy for me to stick around and watch the process and also answered any questions (which there were a few) that I threw at him.

I can, and will definitely recommend Ultimate Wraps for any window tint or vinyl wrapping you want done. They’re based in Brierley Hill, just outside of Dudley in the West Mids. Jack, under his own admission, is a perfectionist and clearly takes pride in his work.

Further details can be found on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook...Ultimatewrapsuk

or just PM me and I’ll send you their details.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't a big fan of two tone before, but... I think this has turned me round. Very nice job. Looks mint mate, you must be well pleased.

Cheers Stu. I wasnt too sure beforehand and I didn't want either just one or the other done as I thought both (roof and window) would work well and best if done together. It doesnt happen very often, but on this occasion I think I was right :lol:

See this >> :teeth: That's me that is - well pleased.

This looks great! Sold me on the idea! but think I'll have to either re-paint the roof of mine in GM first and then apply the wrap, or paint it black to get rid of that tiny corrosion spot. At least my desire to change the roof colour means I have to get that bit sorted anyway :) Great job they've done there!

• Like 1

Smudge - Borrowed from My Zed Thread....

TBH I'm not exactly sure what % it is. I do know that it's one shade lighter than limo tint. Looks very black in the photos and when looking at the car from any distance, but if you get close you can still make out the Z on the strut brace. You do have to be 'looking for it' though. :teeth:

Edited by 14N

Steve and Jack. To answer your questions in one post, they're based in Brierley Hill which is (as Steve said) just outside of Dudley. And Steve, the costs I quoted were everything. So I got the lot done for £150 all in. That was for all materials and labour.

• Like 1