Overtaken By a Caravan?

Keyser

Can all members overtaken by a caravan on the Evo Triangle please place/upload pics and videos here :lol:

You know who you are ;)

:stir:

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 2

How is this possible ? Did he have a heavy night before and pull over to chuck ?

Wish I was with you boys sinking a few jars, been working all weekend on the site but definitely won't miss next year

I'm sure that when they man up and post there will be a list of reasons "excuses" as to why this happened :stir:

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 1

Yep, I clearly drive too slow for people with caravans! He almost took the front end off Twobears Zed though, what a muppet he was!!

My video failed for the morning drive so I have no evidence to back myself up :( but no-one would believe it anyway haha :p

Matt :)

"He almost took the front end off Twobears Zed though, what a muppet he was!!"

He was certainly a bit special :shrug:

My 'favourite' non Zed driver was the clapped out P-reg Fiesta driver though. He was determined not to let me through. Every time the oncoming traffic thinned out enough to allow me to get by him I was back onto solid white lines :bang:

I must have missed the fun with the caravan

That's the problem with driving above 30mph Wil - you miss all the really exciting "high speed action" :lol::stir:

Well done to Matt for being such a good sport about it though :thumbs:

That's the problem with driving above 30mph Wil - you miss all the really exciting "high speed action" :lol::stir:

Indeed :clap: Don't worry Matt I'm sure attention will be deflected from you in due course :snack:

It's all a bit of fun, and the least I can do after such an awesome weekend :) I'm hoping to compile a vid later this week with my photos etc.

Will, it was during our first pass of the triangle, you had stop to re-group and were speaking with the group of bikes. Once a few of us had caught up, you continued along the way but the caravan had other ideas before TwoBears and myself had chance to pull out. Crazy fool that he was, however two corners later Anne showed him up :)

Indeed :clap: Don't worry Matt I'm sure attention will be deflected from you in due course :snack:

at least he didn't get lost (at least twice by my accounting) :stir:

at least he didn't get lost (at least twice by my accounting) :stir:

+1

We were surprised to catch up on Graham driving lonesome in the hills, he'd left his group behind all scrambling for their Sat Nav's and notes. :stir: