WALES 2013 PHOTOS

glrnet

Thanks for a great weekend everyone, it's very nice to put some faces to names. Amazed at how friendly everyone was and at how well organised the event was too. Fantastic drives that I wish I could do every weekend but roll on next year.

My first quick montage with some of the Amazing Cars, Awesome people

and Stunning scenery that made Wales 2013 an epic weekend for me an Mrs Keyser.

Thanks to everyone who organised and/or attended :thumbs:

Hope you enjoy :)

• Like 8

What happens when the bar shuts after a hard days driving ....

3FD6829E-C9FA-4C7C-97A1-D3384922FCC6-450-0000004C56B47667.jpg

The bar is now closed :(

Wales is now over for 2013

The lights are turned off and the cars are resting for their drive home.

Thank you Graham and Joy for hosting and organising the event, it may not have been as OCD as Colin and ran like clockwork, but the funny mishaps stay as great memories and have made the weekend all that more interesting and a bloody good laugh.

I'd also like to thank those who also contributed to the weekend especially those leading groups out as its not easy. Darren I've enjoyed your enthusiasm with our routes which have been a god damn blast.

It's also been great to see old faces and new faces who also now been struck with the Wales bug, we did say it was epic and you now see why.

I'd also like to say the charity work and respects given to Macaman and Sparky were spot on. Very touching to see the graphics on Chris's 4x4 paying tribute to them both. RIP guys.

It's been a fantastic weekend and I'll be back next year as usual. Thanks all :)

Edited by Wasso
  • Like 2

I came down to breakfast on Saturday morning after spending 4 hours detailing my car the previous evening to find this stuck on the rear of my car :angry:

2A3E906F-ADD6-46B9-972C-95494E859140-1994-00000114A7312722_zps1bfc3932.jpg

I complained to the event organiser and forum mod, but it was him that put it there :lol:

I wouldn't mind but it looks nothing like me :shrug:

Edited by spursmaddave
  • Like 2

Chris

Where did you find the scenery, it's beautiful, I've been to Wales 8-9times & only ever seen the big lake afron Tryweyn

Well I followed you most of the time, so maybe if you weren't going sideways you would have seen the lovely surroundings as well :shrug:

:lol:

I would like to add my thanks to those who've already posted. Graham (and others) many thanks for organising such a great Wales weekend, yet again really terrific drives, great scenery and a top atmosphere. I should also say thanks to Darren, Will (and Dad), Colin, ChrisS, James and a whole host of others who yet again made this weekend a success by leading groups, collecting money and generally keeping us all safe and under control.

As always one the best things about Wales on top of the drives is catching up with people. It was really good to see everyone, although we didn't get as much time to chat was we'd have liked. Great to see Dave and Mary, Andy and Lydia, Steve and Bev, Chris and Zoe, Ian and Jayn as well as Chris and Mrs Keyser, Bob and Mrs Buster, Andy (let me know when you're coming down to the West Country!), Bennet and better half, Adrian, Matt, Screamer, Dips, Marky and the list could go on and on but I feel I must make sure I mention Joy and June, thank you ladies for again being so welcoming and freindly .

It was also a great pleasure to meet so many first timers. Twobears, I hope you and your man enjoyed yourselves, you seemed to be having fun. Now just remember, you've torn round the Evo triangle in your roadster, so no more driving excuses allowed ok. Andrew and Norman, hope you both enjoyed the drives and the company. I feel I should make sure I mention Matt really good to meet you, you've got a cracking Zed there. Also Ianhampton, who everytime I glanced in my mirrors looked like he was having a fantastic time judging by the way he was 'making progress in that roadster of his!

Finally I'd like to say how great it was to see Natalie (Keith Arnold / Maccaman's daughter) join us for the weekend. I hope you were made to feel welcome and enjoyed your time with us. It was also great to hear so many people talking about not only Keith to Natalie and among each other but also talking about Mark (Sparky370Z) as well. Both were very much missed this weekend, as I think the minutes silence held among us showed.

Many thanks all, great drives, great company and amazingly great weather. Roll on 2014!

• Like 8