New spoiler fitted today

fergie1471

I'd been looking for a spoiler that suits the roadster for a while and finally got this fitted today. Ill get some better pics when its clean but here is a few. I didn't want anything too aggressive because Im not fitting any body kit or anything so Im happy with it. 20130514_151345.jpg20130514_151356.jpg20130514_151637.jpg

Love that spoiler. Looks great in the first 2 pics. In the 3rd pic it looks like a different spoiler, maybe just the angle

Looks fine to me without a kit and miles better than the nismo v1

No. Its the real Cobra spoiler for the roadster with the integrated brake light. Looks better in real life but I wanted to show you from a few different angles as every time iv been looking for a spoiler people only put pics from one angle which is obviously the best angle. It does look big in these pictures but its quite subtle in the flesh. I liked the look of the nismo ones from the side and front but didn't look right from the back IMO but everone has different tastes and that's why there is so many spoilers and kits out there. Ill get some more pics up when I give her a good clean this week

I think it looks very good....sets it off a treat. Is your car lowered? And if so what springs? Stance is spot on :) .

Roadsters without spoilers looks a bit "fat" in the ass end - especially with lighter colours.

How did you attach it (screws / tape etc).

I have below just waiting on paint and fitting. Obviously remove the paper first!post-18282-0-69344700-1368562285_thumb.jpg

Edited by aidan

I really do like that. Adds a whole new much needed dimension in my view.

I have a Nismo S-tune rear wing fitted to my GT Coupe which to me is a winner. Personal preference..as always i guess.

I also agree with the above comment by gringo. Roof down shows it to best effect B)

Edited by marconorth

For me it looks far better with the roof down, seems to suit the car very well then!

I think that's why it looks odd in the last pic. Better pray for a good summer or move to Dubai :lol: