Money no Object.

raduv66

1) Jaguar D Type - Its got a huge fin for god's sake! Just imagine taking it on to the continent and driving it along fantastic roads in the summer sun through France down through to Turin and then heading down to Bologna, Florence, Rome and down to the Amalfi coast......enough said

2) De Tomaso Pantera - It's bonkers, sounds fantastic and is just a little different. I think its got some real character and presence, I love em.

3) Pagani Zonda F, just such a stunning car, with little (in me view) that compares to it. Having seen a couple in the flesh at Goodwood it was like being a kid again, it was so exciting.

Edited by Bockaaarck

Morning frost white Aston Martin DBS manual/blue leather

Pagani Zonda Tricolore with 760RS power

1000+rwhp white Toyota Supra manual

Of course all cars will be modified and had my personal touch on

Other cars would be

Ferrari 360 challenge stradale, Rosso red with stripes

Noble M400, noble blue

997 GT2 RS, black

R33 GTR midnight purple 3

Maserati MC Stradale, blue and black

Lamborghini Gallardo super trofeo, red and black

350Z supercharged, azure blue

Few more I could think of :lol:

Alfa Romeo 8C for posing - can't make my mind up if i want the hard top or the convertible, so i'd get both to be on the safe side.

alfa-romeo-8c-21-08-08.jpg

alfa3_1450934c.jpg

Hennessy Venom GT for scaring the life out of people and myself, and track day armagedon

hennessey-venom-gt-supercar-world-record.jpg

Lyonheart K - an E type for the modern day

lyonheart-k-vert-ri_653.jpg

Aventador

F40

MP4-12C Spider

Zonda

Probably others, but they are the immediate ones that spring to mind.

EDIT: almost forgot the Mclaren P1. Had a lovely tour round the Mclaren Technology Centre the other day and got to see some bits and bobs off the P1 in the custom prep area :)

must admit, narrowing to just 3 cars is impossible, i'm still sat there thinknig i'd have this and that etc, i'd have a big garage with a whole range of cars. :blush:

Now you see where my option of a Tony Stark mansion makes sense, the garage is more than capable to house a bunch of cars ;)

Money no object.... too much coice.

There's far too many to choose from but the first would be:

Porsche Carrera GT in black

Ferrari F40

997 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (i can't believe nobody else mentioned this!!!!)

Then would come either an E90 M5 touring, E63 AMG wagon,CL63 shooting brake or panamera sport tourismo - I have this batty idea of making a none profit taxi company called "white knuckle taxis" :) this would also serve as a trailer car for:

Early 70s F1 lotus with full team of engineers.

2011 Nissan GTR GT1 in JRM Livery

Caterham R500

I would also love a 1970s lotus Elan for threading down the back roads.

There are so many more but I would fill a full page with my wants list.

Edited by CrumbMC

Aventador... just because I've always wanted something mental.

DB9/DBS ... because secretly I'd rather have a GT for everyday

Range Rover.... general d*ckin' about in the snow and transporting friends... the practical option :lol:

Can't I have a fourth where I pick a car and then change it every 6 months to experience all different ones?... 550, TVR cerbera, HSV holden, RS200, Diablo.... :blush:

Movies got me into cars, so I am only going for my favourite movie cars, as otherwise there is too much choice. In no particular order:

Connery's Aston Martin DB5 primarily from Goldfinger

McQueen's '67 Mustang from Bullitt

Connery's Toyota 2000GT custom convertible from You Only Live Twice.

image_zps417a17a1.jpg

I just realised they're all old! If I could have one more in reserve, it would be the Enzo Ferrari or possibly a DeLorean.

Edited by SuperStu
  • Like 1

Alfa Romeo 8C for posing - can't make my mind up if i want the hard top or the convertible, so i'd get both to be on the safe side.

Lyonheart K - an E type for the modern day

lyonheart-k-vert-ri_653.jpg

Excellent policy on convertibles.

The lyonheart made some spudwater spill out. Beautiful.

Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Trofeo...for the odd international 'trackday' ;):cloud9:

Image000024_zps6df809d8.jpg

Porsche 959, for it's rarity and influence.

Porsche_959_01_zps496e654e.jpg

Jaguar F Type V8, just because one drove past me at full chat the other day shouting the best V8 noise I've heard first-hand.

jaguar-f-type-04-270912_zps8e3b7714.jpg

Edited by Leeroy

Wow i put three choices in the OP to make people think there about choices :lol: but maybe i shouldn't of titled it " money no object ". There are some fine looking choices B) and makes mine look like pants in comparison :blush: .

Oooh I like the look of the 959. I'm a massive fan of the McLaren F1 so was well lookin' forward to the P1... wierd to say I was a bit dissapointed? I prefer the LaFerrari *cringes*...damn Ferrari

Wow i put three choices in the OP to make people think there about choices :lol: but maybe i shouldn't of titled it " money no object ". There are some fine looking choices B) and makes mine look like pants in comparison :blush: .

Nah, not really. Most people have gone for 3x exclusive hardcore two seaters, which means that either two aren't going to get used because they'll have a favourite or they'll be getting lifts everywhere because they've got three cars that can't even handle the run to Tesco and back ;):lol:

they'll be getting lifts everywhere because they've got three cars that can't even handle the run to Tesco and back ;):lol:

That's what the lambo was for ;)

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

Nah, not really. Most people have gone for 3x exclusive hardcore two seaters, which means that either two aren't going to get used because they'll have a favourite or they'll be getting lifts everywhere because they've got three cars that can't even handle the run to Tesco and back ;):lol:

Tesco do delivery ;) and if money no object would you shop there :unsure:

Do we have to have just 3? id love to have all these in a garage to use when i wanted, i couldnt decide which ones to knock off the list. :blush:

jag e-type

lancia integrale

ferrari 250 gto

lamborghini muira

lexus lfa

toyota 2000gt

mclaren p1

and a range rover for everyday use