New member - waiting for the right Z

Hello, I'm currently in the New Forest and have long considered entering the world of 350Z ownership. I used to own a modified 300ZX several years ago and now I'm in the position again to get a new Z.

I'm in no physical rush to buy one as I currently have a car so can wait for the right one to come along. However I am a little eager to get behind the wheel of my own Z if that makes sense.

I won't go for anything less than a UK GT spec model either. Not particularly bothered about its colour either although I have been put off by a 350Z dealer about the black and blue paint finishes...

Hello and :welcome:

A "350z dealer"? Who was it and what did they say exactly?

He explained that because the base coat was white on those colours it was harder to find a good condition one.

Edited by Yampiedog

:wlcoem: along

Good luck with the hunt :thumbs:

A bit of Dyslexic typing there Keyser. Welcome to the club! I also like 9and still do) the Azure's, ended up plumping for silver in the end though. Good luck with the hunt :)

:wlcoem: along

Good luck with the hunt :thumbs:

A bit of Dyslexic typing there Keyser. Welcome to the club! I also like 9and still do) the Azure's, ended up plumping for silver in the end though. Good luck with the hunt :)

I knew the AA meetings were not working :drunk:

But thanks for picking on me by the way why have you got 9 "ands" :p

Welcome :) . Not that many of the earlier cars say up to 2006 have Sat Nav. It's much easier to find an 07 onwards with them though.

Pete

I see thanks for that, SatNav will be considered as a bonus then.

I'm only looking at pre 2006 for tax purposes too.

Can anyone explain the differences on steering wheels - some of them have three buttons only on left but some also have three buttons on right.