I replaced my XK8 with a Zed. Why ?

LeeB350Z

Use photobucket

What is a photobucket..!

to be fair i understand the confusion... i searched for photobucket on line and although i found a firebucket

Fire_Bucket.jpg

and a Bucket in a bag

bucket-in-bag-black.JPG

and even an all purpose bucket (by its very name should do what you need it to)

b0991248-1832-4628-ad92-3cc9ec8b974a_300.jpg

i never found a photobucket

:shrug:

Do you remember the guy who Ricey last had as a pet b4 Christmas?

They are either one and the same:)

I reckon there's only ever been 1 troll and he just keep signing up again. There can't be this many dolts in the Zed buying world surely!?!?!

I reckon there's only ever been 1 troll and he just keep signing up again. There can't be this many dolts in the Zed buying world surely!?!?!

Some of the comments aimed at him were quite nasty.

If he were real surely he would have bitten back by now.

But if he put 95 Octain in, would that not slow him down a tad?

Or am i being a dick now!

PMSL

Edited by 4RE Leather

It was my son who added the little girl picture on the side for me. I will ask him about photobucket as well.

Aye ..........nothing says 63 year old man on a car forum more than an avatar of a young girl with 4 eyes.

Some of the comments aimed at him were quite nasty.

If he were real surely he would have bitten back by now.

But if he put 95 Octain in, would that not slow him down a tad?

Or am i being a dick now!

PMSL

I agree 4RE some comments are just plain nasty. Did he not say his son put up the avatar. I think the 4 eyed girl's sweet. :thumbs:

Well , i didnt have "WHITE VAN MAN" behind me tonight, but some **** in a RAV 4 about an inch from my bumper ! Theres no way im wasting juice on that ! so i just poodled along, leaving the said **** to ponder lol

Well , i didnt have "WHITE VAN MAN" behind me tonight, but some **** in a RAV 4 about an inch from my bumper ! Theres no way im wasting juice on that ! so i just poodled along, leaving the said **** to ponder lol

Quite right too :thumbs:

A 350z slower than a van Bollocks

Maybe I should do this to my T5 Transporter - would whoop a 350z :lol:

Road-Test-MTM-T-500-2.5-TFSI-4motion.jpg

The heart of the van is a 2.5 liter in-line five-cylinder FSI, which transferred from the current Audi RS3 and TT-RS into the T5′s front engine bay. The engine produces a whopping 472hp at 6,900rpm. At 4,100rpm, the unit racks up a maximum torque of 625Nm. The sprint times nor the top speed have officially been confirmed, but after calculations MTM determined a top speed of 280km/h should be easily possible. As a comparison, even the briskest standard T5 with serial power will reach up to about 200km/h.

The engine is linked to Volkswagen’s twin-clutch DSG transmission, which converts the power from the engine to the 4Motion all-wheel drive system with Haldex coupling. The 4Motion system drives all the four wheels through a multi plate coupling which directs power to any wheel that may slip on a loose or slippery surface. It may also direct 100 percent of the power to the rear wheels if need be.

A 350z slower than a van Bollocks

Maybe I should do this to my T5 Transporter - would whoop a 350z :lol:

Road-Test-MTM-T-500-2.5-TFSI-4motion.jpg

The heart of the van is a 2.5 liter in-line five-cylinder FSI, which transferred from the current Audi RS3 and TT-RS into the T5′s front engine bay. The engine produces a whopping 472hp at 6,900rpm. At 4,100rpm, the unit racks up a maximum torque of 625Nm. The sprint times nor the top speed have officially been confirmed, but after calculations MTM determined a top speed of 280km/h should be easily possible. As a comparison, even the briskest standard T5 with serial power will reach up to about 200km/h.

The engine is linked to Volkswagen’s twin-clutch DSG transmission, which converts the power from the engine to the 4Motion all-wheel drive system with Haldex coupling. The 4Motion system drives all the four wheels through a multi plate coupling which directs power to any wheel that may slip on a loose or slippery surface. It may also direct 100 percent of the power to the rear wheels if need be.

I think your being a silly Billy now Chris.

Tie me kangaroo down sport, tie me kangaroo down!!

I wonder if a tranny was driving the tranny?

:D