350Z Vertical Tonneau Cover / Boot Divider

14N

Hoping to get a look at a couple of options today Robin. I discovered when trying to find the correct yellow, that ordering online and going by the colour depicted in a photo often looks different when you actually get the material.

I'm on the case :thumbs:

Good man, i'm definitely having one off you so if the blue is a no go then i will just take a black one its no real bother.

Think I may have found an Azure type colour in a craft shop for you :thumbs: I'll drop you a PM with a pic to make sure you're happy with it.

Got round to fitting mine today, and im very pleased, thank you very much Ian :)

Glad you're happy with it Guy. Thanks for the pic :)

I will buy one of these eventually :lol:

Just let me know mate. They do instantly add 50bhp* if that helps ;)

*Figure maybe purely fabricated and not entirely true

• Like 1

Did I start a trend? :lol: They all look brilliant B)

:lol: It would appear you have mate. No one's gone for 'the full monty' yet and had a completely different coloured one..... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Fited mine yesterday. Had to remove the thinner boot carpet (i had both in place, thin with thick on top). Fits really well when inserted from behind the drivers seat (front of the strut brace). I'll have a go at fitting it with both carpets in place and report back (but TBH the thinner carpet is crap anyway so no great loss removing it).

Great piece of work Ian. Very impressed with it. It also passed the girlfriend test; "That looks really good" :teeth:

• Like 1

Cheers Andy, glad you're happy with it. Also pleased it passed 'the girlfriend test' :teeth:

Parello9, I was going to mention that Patch made them, but upon finding his thread to post the link, I notice you've already posted there. Not sure what's happened to Patch, he seems to have disappeared :( Sorry I can't help any further.

if you guys find the panel pops when you have stuff in the boot or if your giving it some I have the proper brackets for the OEM tonneau that I can easily get copied and fabricated if you wanted?

Hi Ian,

Just wondering if it would be possible to combine shipping if two are purchased at the same time? Myself and FXN would both like one

Hi, checked on Parcel Force's site and it's only a few quid more to send a parcel under 5kg (the dividers weigh just over 2kg each), so if you and FXN want one each, but posted together, I'll just charge the one P&P charge of £14 (so no extra). :)

With the coloured z logo. Is it a clean line? And does the z attach to the tonneau or is it like the normal one but just with a colour added ontop?

I cover the Z seperately before attaching it to the 'plain' black divider. Hope that helps. Send me a PM if you need to know any more mate.

Fited mine yesterday. Had to remove the thinner boot carpet (i had both in place, thin with thick on top). Fits really well when inserted from behind the drivers seat (front of the strut brace). I'll have a go at fitting it with both carpets in place and report back (but TBH the thinner carpet is crap anyway so no great loss removing it).

I've tried both ways of fitting the divider and without the thin carpet it works better. It's possible to get a good fit with both carpets in place but a bit of a struggle TBH.

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

How easy are these to pop in and out? like the look of them but can see me needing to take it out to fit things in the boot every now and again, not a lot of space in there!

They are just a push fit Randy. No tools or brackets needed like the OEM versions. Let me know if I can help any further :thumbs:

How easy are these to pop in and out? like the look of them but can see me needing to take it out to fit things in the boot every now and again, not a lot of space in there!

They are just a push fit Randy. No tools or brackets needed like the OEM versions. Let me know if I can help any further :thumbs:

I'm in PM me the details.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...