350Z Vertical Tonneau Cover / Boot Divider

14N

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, any news on this please. Thanks Tony

Hi Tony, very sorry, I haven't been able to make yours (or Don's) yet due to Christmas etc and the wet weather. I am hoping I'll have opportunity very soon and I do apologise you're having to wait so long. Rest asured, I haven't forgotten about you and will make your divider as soon as I possibly can.

Again, apologies, Ian

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ian,

Can I order one please? I'm a new Zed owner and it seems that no Zed is complete without one :)

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Ian

Could I order one please they do look a nice finish. Pm me your payment details please

Thanks

Corky

Cheers guys, I'll add you to the list. Looks like I've got myself a bit of a backlog starting! Hopefully the weather will hold long enough for me to get outside and make some.

I'll send you a PM as soon as I can and I've chipped away at the list! :thumbs:

Interested for sure! PM me any details over.

Thanks

Tom

Hey buds

I would like one with z logo in azure.

can you do that for me?

Ta

Cheers guys, I'll add you to the list :thumbs: If this monsoon weather ever finishes, I'll hopefully be able to get outside and start making some :bang:

Could you add me too ta, how far down the list am I? Lol

Will do Andy :thumbs: (It's on page 1 - and growing rather rapidly)! :scare:

Thanks I have a sunset orange so the z in orange if possible thanks let me know about payment when you get near to sorting cheers.

28.01.14 As you maybe aware, I make these in my spare time on a weekend, I haven't been able to get out due to the weather amongst other things recently and now quite a backlog is starting to form. As I'm reliant on time, daylight and also weather it's probably going to take a while for me to work through and chip away the list. So to avoid any disappointment and prevent anyone else waiting longer then (I feel) they should, I'm going to stop taking names until I've managed to clear down my waiting list.

There will be one last one (No. 60 on the list), but this will be it for the forseeable future I'm afraid. Sorry guys n' gals, I hope you understand.

Cheers, Ian :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your posts Don and Mark, I'm glad they arrived safely and you're happy with them.

Almeida, I haven't forgotten about you mate, you're on the list. Started chipping away at it, but the weather turned cack again!