350Z Vertical Tonneau Cover / Boot Divider

14N

Do these things reduce the noise from stones in the arches etc. I'm very tempted. :D

Guys, it would be easy for me to say "Yeah it makes everything quiet" but I don't really have much experience of driving on gravel roads with mine fitted. I'd say it does reduce road noise from the back a little, but it's primary function is to stop prying eyes looking into your car and seeing what you're carrying in the boot.

Can anyone add anything to help answer CrumbMC's question please?

Ian :thumbs:

Do these things reduce the noise from stones in the arches etc. I'm very tempted. :D

Guys, it would be easy for me to say "Yeah it makes everything quiet" but I don't really have much experience of driving on gravel roads with mine fitted. I'd say it does reduce road noise from the back a little, but it's primary function is to stop prying eyes looking into your car and seeing what you're carrying in the boot.

Can anyone add anything to help answer CrumbMC's question please?

Ian :thumbs:

TBH, no it doesn't.

Pete

The cover arrived yesterday. I'm really pleased with it, love the Z in the middle. Drove round today and it stayed in place so no complaints. Thanks for hooking me up

Rich

You're welcome Rich. Thanks for the message and feedback :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my vertical tonneau. Fits like a glove. Really smart! Love the Z in the middle. I've seeing the OEM ones and I'm sorry to say Ian, I prefer yours. Thanks a lot mate, good price, good quality. Boot is quiter too. Well recommended!

Thanks

Adam

• Like 1

Just a quick question to anyone who's recently fitted one. How many boot mats do you have? mine has a thinnish, I guess standard, boot mat with a 350Z embroidered mat on top of it, is this normal? Tonneau fits O'K but doesn't seem to sit as well as in some of the photos I've seen.

Pete

Edited by JetSet

If you do have a thick or additional boot mat (or no mat at all) please let me know as I can always add (or take away) a couple of mm to the height of the divider when I'm making it.

Pete, please feel free to drop me a PM with further details. I'm aware OsakaBen's was a very tight fit, but that was due to the 20 inch spare wheel he was carrying in the boot - as it was considerably wider it was pushing the false floor and mat up a bit higher than normal.

As the opening under the strut brace varies in diameter, moving the divider either forwards or backwards should find the 'sweet spot' where it fits snugly and holds itself in position.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

just bought 350Z last week and would like to order one of your 'Z' Tonneau Covers as i think it looks ace as would be really useful for shopping.

How do you go about paying yourself to order one?

Thanks,

Scott

Hi Scott,

Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to the forum. Remember to post in the introductions section, letting us all know what you've got and where you're located :thumbs:

I'll send you a PM with some more details on.

Thanks very much for your interest. :)

These look awesome! I have 2 mats in my zed, does it fit well with the extra one (same one as jetset)

I've now managed to get a really good fit but it took a bit of time and experimentation. Just needed to go a bit further under at the bottom before I pushed it under the strut.

Pete

These look awesome! I have 2 mats in my zed, does it fit well with the extra one (same one as jetset)

I've now managed to get a really good fit but it took a bit of time and experimentation. Just needed to go a bit further under at the bottom before I pushed it under the strut.

Pete

Cheers Pete il prob order one of these this week :)

Thanks for the feedback Pete. I appreciate it.

Bruton350, if you do want one mate, it'll be a pleasure, just let me know. As you have an additional mat, I can make yours a few mm smaller, not a problem. Just send me a PM when you're ready and ill give you more details.

Cheers guys :thumbs:

Thanks for the feedback Pete. I appreciate it.

Bruton350, if you do want one mate, it'll be a pleasure, just let me know. As you have an additional mat, I can make yours a few mm smaller, not a problem. Just send me a PM when you're ready and ill give you more details.

Cheers guys :thumbs:

You have a PM :)

• Like 1

Ian kindly brought mine along to Japfest and despite my girl being a bit of a tight fit for it (wahey!), it's now sitting proud. Looks excellent and the level of finish is superb. You would honestly think this is being produced "professionally," but I'd say it was better than that.

From the messages Ian has sent back and forth with myself, it is obvious he cares a lot about the product and even more about his customer being happy with it. I can't recommend him and the product enough.

• Like 1

Blimey Morgs, thank you very much for the kind words (I'm filling up, my bottom lip is going...).

Your girl might be a bit of a tight fit, but she looked mighty fine and sounded great when you made her scream - down the M4 obviously! :lol:

Pete, this is the only pic I have of the reverse side. It's basically the same as the front, but withput the Z.

350ZD14.jpg

If anyone would like to post a better pic, please feel free.