350Z Vertical Tonneau Cover / Boot Divider

14N

Ian supplied and fitted my Tonneau at Japfest. Perfect fit and the finish is superb.

The tonneau took a 130mph thrashing round combe and still stuck in place, very pleased i must say!

Cheers B)

• Like 1

The tonneau took a 130mph thrashing round combe and still stuck in place, very pleased i must say!

Thanks Adam :thumbs:

Great that the divider stood up to a full shakedown test on the track. The only way I think the test could of been improved would be to of put a couple of bags of shopping in your boot :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Fluke,

Yes I'm still making these. Need to make a couple this weekend for members. I'll drop you a PM with some details. :thumbs:

Hi Fluke,

Yes I'm still making these. Need to make a couple this weekend for members. I'll drop you a PM with some details. :thumbs:

Thanks, I'll take one, can you PM me payment details?

Phew! Been busy today :teeth:

SAM_2002_zps5c5392a7.jpg

shc6288, Bruton350, Fluke, jordan13780 and iainp, yours are included in the above. Just need to cut and mount the Z's and then cover them, so hoping to get them all in the post to you this coming Saturday.

There's a spare one to if anyone wants it..... :thumbs:

Cheers B)

Yes, I meant to add that mine survived the entire Wales weekend as well, although I did have my doubts when I hit one particular cattle grid :lol: .

Pete

Edited by JetSet
  • Like 1

Cheers B)

Yes, I meant to add that mine survived the entire Wales weekend as well, although I did have my doubts when I hit one particular cattle grid :lol:

:lol::thumbs:

I bought one of these a while ago and can highly recommend it. Looks fab :D

Hello stranger! :lol: Thanks for that Nicky, it really was a while ago! You got one of the '1st editions'!

Glad you're still happy with it :)

My divider arrived today and is a perfect fit and looks pretty damn good. Great work Ian, I reckon it's going to keep you busy for quite a while.

If anybody is deliberating whether to buy, my advice is to do it.

• Like 1