350Z Vertical Tonneau Cover / Boot Divider

14N

You're hard to please! :lol: I can try mate.

So essentially it will have the embossed Z like the original version rather than the recessed one above? Not sure how it will come out, but I'll give it a go.

You're hard to please! :lol: I can try mate.

So essentially it will have the embossed Z like the original version rather than the recessed one above? Not sure how it will come out, but I'll give it a go.

Sorry I am picky ha

Yea so it's a 3D Z with the carbon on the front face and on the edges :)

Thanks buddy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Stu_2424

After a productive weekend, here's a few more ready to go :)

2AEC1E96-A9D3-41CB-8059-D2F2C2A68CFC_zps69bnxpov.jpg

Recessed carbon, recessed silver and embossed carbon (yes Stu, the bottom one's yours) :thumbs:

Let me just say one thing first, Ian is a top bloke and gives a fantastic service. He goes above and beyond and I take my hat off to him.

Here are some of the pictures of mine installed.

9iRTaCd.jpg

1oEJ0rU.jpg

Pd1JqLS.jpg

Thanks Ian, looks great. :teeth:

Edited by monkeybrain1234
  • Like 1

Hi Ian, I'd love to have one of these dividers with a silver Z, if you're still adding people to the list. I can do you a pm if you like. Cheers :-)

I'll send you a PM :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Can any buyers notice a difference in dampening the sound from either the road/exhaust with the cover?

Thank you!

Hi, I figured I'd bump the thread and answer your query, but maybe others would add their thoughts too?

Initially, I would of said they don't really quieten the road noise down by much, and their primary function was to stop folk peering into your boot.

But, I've got a K1, which is fairly noisy and recently, I had to remove my tonneau to carry something in the boot, it was then that I did notice a definite difference in the level of noise coming from the rear. I've also been told by members that their partners like the dividers as it quietens the exhaust noise :bose:

So, it would appear, that on average, 8 out of 10 cats said that it did reduce road and exhaust noise :thumbs:

Hope that helps

• 1 month later...