350Z Vertical Tonneau Cover / Boot Divider

14N

I'm also after one of these, can't find them on eBay anymore ������

Ian is usually very active on this forum but hasn't posted in over 6 weeks, would suggest you drop him a P.M and see if you get an answer.

Pete

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

A very belated :bounce: bump :lol:

Hi 14N, could you send me a PM too regarding options. These look amazing.

Would it be possible to get one of these with blue LEDs like the red one on the first post? Think it would look awesome in my blue Zed 😄

I'm interested in getting one. Please PM me with a few design examples. It's for a grey 313.

are these still being made, i would love one soooo much. had to brake hard and got hit in the head with a bread roll. how do i go about getting one these ?

I'm new to the forum. I would l love one of these if you are still making them. I'll send you a PM

Hi, any chance of purchasing one of these please. :)

I'd like one as well please.

These look awesome and I'm very tempted for that reason! Funny question though - what is the practicality that this solves? =)

i see the light up red one you have, how much are those ones or is it the same price. and could you do in blue?

I'm also after one of these, can't find them on eBay anymore ������

Hi All, so sorry I've been off the radar regarding dividers for quite a while. I appreciate some of you probably no longer want or even need one, but I'm about to pick up tools again and begin production. I'm afraid I'm not going to be making any of the 'fancy' LED versions or ones with laser cut steel for differing reasons, but will happily still make an 'original' version, where the 'Z' can be coloured or wrapped in pretty much any colour or design you like. :thumbs:

If you would like to be added to the list, please reply below or send me a PM.

• 2 months later...

Hi Ian, will be in touch soon with regards a boot divider. Just not sure what colour to go for etc :-/

Wish I had a GT4 as I live the stainless steel jobbys you have done :thumbs:

No problem matey. Just drop me a PM when you're ready and we can chew over ideas :thumbs:

Received my boot divider from Ian last week and fitted it yesterday.First and foremost Ian is a pleasure to transact with.The product in my opinion is better than oem.The simplistic fit is simply brilliant,tight as as ducks rear end.I recommend this product to anyone who is considering it.Just get on and get yourself one.Full marks Ian.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Would love one of these dividers mate, if you are still up for making them. i have a thin boot carpet, not sure if that is a problem. Would you be so kind as to let me know if you can do one.

Thanks

Tony :)

I've sent you a PM Tony :thumbs:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love the look of this! are you able to make it into box to house 2 10" Subs? if so how much £££?

Ahh sorry for late reply. Only just spotted this. I've not made a box for subs I'm afraid, although I know there is a thread on here from a member that did and posted quite a few pics and measurements regarding box volume etc. I can try find it if you think it'll help you?

Sorry I can't be any further assistance re the box. Happy to help in any other way though :thumbs:

Hi thats ok

If you could find that would be great. Ive found a couple but none that still make them or with mesurements as could probably make my self if i know the sizes

Here you go mate: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/70162-dirty-stinking-bass-under-strut-box-complete/

Should help you out if looking to make your own.

Ian :thumbs:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Ian

Any chance of making a Boot Divider for me?

Regards

Hello :teeth: Not sure if you are still building these but i sent a PM regarding getting one :)

Hi Ian,

I sent you a pm regarding one of these, had one in my last Z. This one has a genuine divider but I much prefer yours!

Thanks

Hi guys, apologies for the epic delay in responding :sorry: - I'll send you each a PM very shortly :thumbs:

Installed the moment I got home from picking the Z up yesterday. Fits nice & snug, workmanship is top notch B) .

http://www.mrv6.co.u...0917_181248.jpg

Looks great, thanks for sharing the pic and asking me to make one for you :thumbs:

• 2 months later...