Optional extra's

MrsNiki

Not sure if this has been bought up before, but what optional extra do you wish the zed could have?

One option that I wish I had was hill start assist, fed up driving miles out of my way to avoid a hill start which I can't do for love nor money!

Another is a refrigerated glove box (or whatever they call them cubbyholes behind the seat) so that when I drive to friends places I have chilled wine ready! I'm not a drink driver, car gets left all over town when I'm on a wine mission :D it's other half's job to collect it the next day!!

Any other idea's?? And I mean anything from the feasible to the totally wacky, but would make life better :teeth:

Ultrasonic/radar sensors on the front bumper paired with adjustable coilovers with an auto adjustment capabilities.

Press a button.......she's slammed to the deck.

Second press........she's riding at the optimal height for handling/comfort compromise.

Approach a speed bump slowly and the height auto adjusts to clear said obstacle!

• Like 1

A glovebox in an accessable location? :lol:

There's a glove box? :lol:

A woman? I'd like one of those!

Just order a Russian import FFS. Seriously though get it sorted :)

It's called a joke. Anyways, after 3 years of being single, I think I need to do something. Obviously not internet dating. That was a big mistake. Think I've had enough.

Inflatable inners in the doors/panels that you can pump to remove dents!

Auto dimming mirrors.

I think a panoramic roof would be pretty special too. Now THAT would be a mod and a half!

Oh....and a flux capacitor.

More than one cup holder would be a good start!!

I have 3 in mine :/ two in the center console and one where the glovebox sits in other cars. I have a USDM though so it may differ from the UK Zed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

A glovebox in an accessable location? :lol:

I quite like that glove box. It's really quite a large storage area. :D

Fog lights, as one of the others suggested, would have been a big help in winter and autumn. Having had an S15, that did have fog lights and an illuminated key ignition, missed both of those with the Z33.