Hi All - new guy looking forward to Zed ownership!

Hi Folks,

I thought it was high time I posted up and said hello. I joined up some time ago as I was looking to get a Zed but ended up with another motor. Each time I am in the market for a new car I would look at 350's but always get side tracked with something else. This time I WILL get a Zed.....

I have always been into Jap motors and through a local club I have come to know Bob (Buster) and Chris (Keyzer) very well. I live in very close proximity to the infamous Zed Shed and will no doubt become a regular customer as i get to grips with my new motor.

I am hoping to go and see (maybe buy) a Zed this saturday. I am taking Bob along with me for technical and moral support :) I am looking to get an Azure Blue Coupe GT Spec.

If this is the same as any other car forum i have been a member of, I know how much there is a want/demand for pictures of previous cars etc. No picture of my Zed yet obviously, but here are some of my previous motors.

Look forward to speaking and meeting more of you soon :)

beach5.jpg

engine3.jpg

FB1_zps878463dd.jpg

I live in very close proximity to the infamous Zed Shed and will no doubt become a regular victim :p as i get to grips with my new motor.

I am hoping to go and see (maybe buy) a Zed this saturday. I am taking Bob along with me for technical and moral support :) I am looking to get an Azure Blue Coupe GT Spec.

Any bets what colour this one will end up??? Yellow?

Thanks for the welcome folks. I'm really looking forward to getting back into the swing of modding and fettling with a car at weekends. I can assure you though that my car will be staying blue :)

The Supra sold last week and made its way to London with the new owner who already has her booked in for a 3 weeks bare metal respray. Should be a lovely motor when he is finished. I loved the Supra and the acceleration was something else!! But it was an Auto and i found it pretty boring when you wanted to go for a blast. The Zed should fix that for me though huh!!

One of my favourite snaps of the Supra -

FB3_zps0a72d7c5.jpg

Successful day out!!

Buster picked me up this morning at 8am sharp, we fuelled the Ginja Ninja (and ourselves) and headed out on our way to High Wycombe. Saw the car, done the deal, and i have not long arrived back at home. She needs a little bit here and there, mainly broken plastics on the interior ( such as the power socket covers being snapped in two) but nothing major.

On route to my house we stopped into the Zed Shed where i purchased a replacement aerial mast and control unit as i couldnt get any radio. Task completed very promptly with great service (even a cuppa!). In the short time i was there my first mod was also completed - a Zed Shed sticker :)

All in all i am a very happy bunny. Let the modding commence:)

no pictures as of yet though as the weather today has been awful a watch this space.

Edited by mattross1313

Welcome to the club.

Nice supra, shame it was auto.

I loved my supra, I came from a BPU TT6 to the Zed. It's a nicer, more modern drive but you might want to look in the FI section before long if you enjoyed your previous power. :wink: