hello

hello all

im the proud owner of a 350z which i purchased last july, it is my pride and joy. im looking forward to going to some of your meets, so if anybody knows of upcoming meets in my area ( scotland ) i would be grateful if you could let me know. i look forward to meeting some of you who could give me some tips on the best upgrades for my z . thanks

post-18602-0-08505500-1360455687_thumb.jpg

Edited by chalkie4721

right ive opened a photobucket account how do i transfer the pics from it to this site?, sorry for being such a thicko but computers arent my strong subject.

Once uploaded to PB, there should be a copy link button, do so and click the add pic icon you see when creating a post on here, and paste. :thumbs:

:welcome: where about in scotland are you from,also be sure to add your name to the scottish members forum

hi thanks for the welcome im from bellshill in lanarkshire , im new to this site and just trying to find my way around it i will add my name to the scottish members forum as soon as i find it haha.