Mis reading the situation

Payco

Driving towards home yesterday accross Ditchling common behind a gun metal 370z, Gave him a couple of flicks on the main beam. Shortly afer he pulled over so I thought he fancied a chat. When I approached his window he wound it down and told me he had stopped to take a mobile call !!. Didnt seem interested in talking Z's.

I got back in my 350 and drove off with my head down. Felt a right muppet.

Anyone had a similar experience ?.

Payco

• Like 5

:lol: how embarassing. when i had my evo and starlet any time one passed i got a little wave, When i got the zed i hardly ever even seen one but when i did i gave a little wave and whoever was driving it just looked at me as if i was a plonker :lol: .this happened a few times so i dont even bother now. Think most zed drivers are up their own a**e
  • Like 1

:lol: how embarassing. when i had my evo and starlet any time one passed i got a little wave, When i got the zed i hardly ever even seen one but when i did i gave a little wave and whoever was driving it just looked at me as if i was a plonker :lol: .this happened a few times so i dont even bother now. Think most zed drivers are up their own a**e

I find the opposite, i always get a wave and a smile back

I hardly ever see any and when you do they don't seem to be on here lol. Tranquilbass is a usual, a grey one at eurocentral with a beard (dont think hes on here lol), my mates seen Neil in wishaw, also seen a black one sitting in livingston near the vauxhall garage. Besides the breif glances not many in North Lanarkshire it seems... someone spot me dammit lol (And yes I've also had a 'wave n' a miss' moment with a 370Z... :lol: Guy just looked at me funny lol)

Edited by AMT

Driving towards home yesterday accross Ditchling common behind a gun metal 370z, Gave him a couple of flicks on the main beam. Shortly afer he pulled over so I thought he fancied a chat. When I approached his window he wound it down and told me he had stopped to take a mobile call !!. Didnt seem interested in talking Z's.

I got back in my 350 and drove off with my head down. Felt a right muppet.

Anyone had a similar experience ?.

Payco

Funniest post I've seen in a while lol. Pretty embarrassing but least you had made the effort to have a chat etc even if it did back fire!

Oderuyter

Thought i saw you parked outside the village shop around 5.30pm towards the end of last week. I was in my dailt driver (Ford Focus). Would have stopped to say hello but was running late.

You must pop round one Sat morning, i am nearly always out there, washing, polishing etc.

Payco

Not long after I got my Zed I pulled up at a petrol station and the guy in front was filling his 350...

I tried 3 times to start a conversation but he totally blanked me :blush:

Sorry Dave I was busy :lol:

I wasn't going to mention it was you.... you can catch anyone on a bad day but the fact that you still do it to me hurts :cry:

Not long after I got my Zed I pulled up at a petrol station and the guy in front was filling his 350...

I tried 3 times to start a conversation but he totally blanked me :blush:

Sorry Dave I was busy :lol:

I wasn't going to mention it was you.... you can catch anyone on a bad day but the fact that you still do it to me hurts :cry:

:lol: :lol: :console: