How Lazy can you get . . .

DoogyRev

I like the way they advertise is as a service for the female driver

How could you say that?!

You beat me to it ;)

In all seriousness though, that's just one step too far for me. Would like to see a demonstration in a busy area to see what it's collision avoidance is like.

I'm not entirely convinced this isn't a repost from April 1st!

that will be expolited soon enough for nicking someones car. it will drive itself on to the trailer thats nicking it when they high jack the BT signal for it.

It wouldn't use Bluetooth. Not enough range to reach the parked car. Most likely use a 3G signal or LTE; the encryption of which is yet to be cracked for real time uses.

All these nany controls, self park etc should never be put in a car... THATS WHAT YOU PASSED YOUR TEST FOR...go out and practice or give up your liscence if you cant do it lol. Cruise control may stay...all the rest...BIN!

PS....Theres a highly expensive lookin' one of those in the industrial estate at my work...and they look terrible from the back as if the ar*e has just fallen off it.

All these nany controls, self park etc should never be put in a car... THATS WHAT YOU PASSED YOUR TEST FOR...go out and practice or give up your liscence if you cant do it lol. Cruise control may stay...all the rest...BIN!

PS....Theres a highly expensive lookin' one of those in the industrial estate at my work...and they look terrible from the back as if the ar*e has just fallen off it.

I can't say I would ever notice how ugly the rear is as normally you would only see the front in you mirror.

• Like 1

I can't say I would ever notice how ugly the rear is as normally you would only see the front in you mirror.

Hero!

I bet Builders49 fancy new Audi does not have this option :stir:

It hasn't (thankfully) and I still haven't worked out half the things it has got !!!!!

And as it parks itself and no one has to get out, does it leave room for the moron in the adjacent banger in my local supermarket carpark to get in his car without denting mine? I doubt it? I'll park my own thanks......

• Like 1