Another noob

Hi,

So it's time to upgrade my car and looking at the 350z and after looking around just wondering if there is a difference in the 350z and the fairlady z.

Buying the car isn't something I'm going to rush into and I'm not going to say its a done deal in getting one as I'm also looking at the mk4 golf R32. I know there two very different cars which is why I'm doing my research and getting what I want from a car but going back to my original question, what's the difference in the 350z and the fairlady z

Thanks in advance for any replies

Stackhouse

Thanks for the welcome guys :)

So both have the same engine in them? Is there a specific model that is turbo charged or are they all, sorry for all the noob questions.

Same engine, although there are three different engines depending on model year, and all are NA ... and welcome

I almost bought a Golf R32 before my zed but decided to stay Jap and I'm glad I did. My mate had an R32 and it was lovely but they aren't that exciting to drive and not particularly quick either. If you don't need the space then the zed is definitely the better car!