Member has never even been but we got Biscuits

Keyser

Got this in the post today :lol:

bics_zps3e8eaf16.jpg

Bics1_zps3f6e2868.jpg

:thumbs:

I think it comes from "Calvin1169" if so thanks mate you didn't have to! But he has never even been to the ZedShed :lol: I may have done him a small favour but if any other members wants to send biscuits etc to me please just PM me for the address :lol:

:snack:

I love this forum!!!!!!!!!!

P.S @ Buster -

Mrs Keyser says better hurray nom nom nom :D

Awesome!!

Last time I sent Buster my old KTA gear knob, I sneakily put some cookies in the package to as a little joke, found out later that his dog is rather partial to cookies aswell as he got to them before Buster did lol

• Like 1

Haha yes I can confirm they were from me! Hope you're enjoying them, if you still have any left!

Considering you drove past the house to check if the wheels were even there, then you went back again to pick them up, then you had the tyres taken off since they were shot an would save on postage, then you stored them for me iver xmas, boxed them up and waited in on the courier to pick them up, And you wouldn't accept any diesel money...I think a couple packs of bickies seems the least I could do for all your help :)

Great club spirit! Hopefully one day I will make the journey down from Newcastle to visit the ZedShed.

Considering you drove past the house to check if the wheels were even there, then you went back again to pick them up, then you had the tyres taken off since they were shot an would save on postage, then you stored them for me iver xmas, boxed them up and waited in on the courier to pick them up, And you wouldn't accept any diesel money...I think a couple packs of bickies seems the least I could do for all your help :)

Seems worthy of sending him biscuits. I told him to go down for you though mate. Can I have some biscuits too? Packet of custard creams will do :lol:

Had a rotten day myself dealing with trojans and pesky add-ons on the PC (all through trying to download, unsuccessfully, a service manual off a US 370 forum a few days ago :dry: ) so just reading this has really brought a smile back and a nice warm feeling - well done guys :clap: