19" Rota Grids - fitted.

S1 HNK

For no other reason that I am a wheel whore and constantly change them whatever car I have , I decided to go for a set of Rota Grids, a big thanks to Chris for sorting me out, impeccable service as usual.

Just need to get the rear centre caps sorted as I wanted the flat ones but the hub bolts stick out too far on the rears so need a different type but again Chris has sorted this and they are on there way.

They are 9.5 on the fronts and 10.5 on the rear. ET20 all round.

Haven't had chance to clean the car but wanted to get a few pics up. More to follow once polished up and another goody arrives from Chris :wink:

My Volks (as in my sig below) will be up for sale this week for anyone interested.

IMG_0378_zpse82784eb.jpg

IMG_0380_zpsd405505d.jpg

IMG_0384_zps19850252.jpg

I do like them but Rota's for Volk's???????? :surrender::bangin:

:lol: :lol: I know, I know, just really fancied a set. I did look into a set of Volks but they were working out at over £3k a set just for the wheels.

Will get the Volks up for sale this week, just not sure what they are worth. Might just ebay them as I think they'll fit skylines, 200sx etc.

Very nice! B)

Looks like we will be wheel brothers soon!

Excellent, what colour you going for?

Matte black, same offset and width as you B)

They are on the car now but after driving in the snow they are filthy! So will wait for cleaning spree before putting up a photo :)